Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Hello everyone, I just thought I would say hello, I haven't been on in about a year and a half. O_o I want to know how Chipp Z. reached so high on the tier list now? I wouldn't mind learning him possibly. Since I started playing AC again I have become really comfortable with Sol-Badguy... Anjii is alot higher now as well.

Anjii is alot higher now as well.

hmmm...Your talkin about accent core right. If thats the case isn't Anji pretty bad in this game.

If I remember correctly he's low tier. I could be wrong.

Alright... this question is really important for my progress in GG, because if I don't figure out the answer, I might not even get the right game. I went to Gamestop and tried to get a used copy of AC+ for PS2, but I decided not to after I saw the disc... It seemed to be just a normal AC disc. Is there some place I can look to see the disc art, so that I can determine if Gamestop is ripping me off? (I've never seen the discs for either, until now, but the one I saw did not say "Plus") If not, what is a general description of the AC+ disc? What characters are shown on it? (I think May or Jam might have been on the one I saw, but I can't remember clearly)

It will say plus on the title screen if it's indeed AC+. To be honest, the normal AC (with no +) is much better; it's the closest to the arcade of any of the home versions.

Thanks... I think I will go with AC instead.

I know this is somewhere in the forums but it's a tangled mess and I couldn't get a straight result. So... I just got Acent Core from gamefly to try out and of course there's no instructions. Where can I get the information for the moves and such? I'm a GG veteran so I'm not that stupid. If you can point me the right way, try not to give me the number directional commands. I'll go cock-eyed. I do have GGX2 by the way.

Question: Why did I say EX Slayer? @ Frank the Tank, awesome sig. I'm hated over there (because I said zangief shudnt beat cammy) plus there's so many cynical jackasses there. At least biscuits is funny :-x

Now I feel really stupid. Oh, and... I heard about Force Break. What is that? Is there anything new about ACore I should know? Without the manual, I feel lost. As a lone player I wanna impress myself. Is there anything the chart doesn't mention? Let me hear your secrets...

Force Breaks are the moves that require 25% tension. They're all new for AC and generally involve the dust button.

For the most part the force breaks are just redone versions of pre-existing moves, like testaments gravedigger(FB version does 1 hit).

Now I feel really stupid. Oh, and...

I heard about Force Break. What is that? Is there anything new about ACore I should know? Without the manual, I feel lost. As a lone player I wanna impress myself.

Is there anything the chart doesn't mention? Let me hear your secrets...

although it's more detailed than the movelist in the game manual, you can also check out each character's frame data (and so, their movelist) by clicking on Guides on the menu at the top of the forum page, and then clicking on Frame Data.

this is actually a bit better because neither the game manuals nor the in-game move lists include *all* moves IIRC.

Check Guilty Room, I made a thread titled "GGAC Story Mode Faq Project." Ky's' Dizzy's, May's and Johnny's are there. But I guess you can look at the "Accent Core + Story Mode" thread for others.

You could try goin 2 gamefaqs.com, @ te top they have a list of systems. Choose ps2 then choose the letter "G" and look for the game. Click walktroughs and bam. As for the guy who plays with christie in T6 > :'( (me crying for u)

Check Guilty Room, I made a thread titled "GGAC Story Mode Faq Project." Ky's' Dizzy's, May's and Johnny's are there. But I guess you can look at the "Accent Core + Story Mode" thread for others.

Look there.

It's helpful.

And will remind me to put up the ones I did ages ago... >>

Danceljoy: I downloaded Ky's storymode and read it. I got a kick out of his ending. So suggestive! :grin: I'm asuming the story mode comes with only plus. I didn't see it on the start menu. Looks like I'm S.O.L (no pun intended).

Oh... I know which one you're referring too. xD :KY: <3 in general for meh though... also: I'm reminded to put up the ones I did... I'll do it know since I'm trying to put off writing this speech.