Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Oh... I know which one you're referring too. xD

:KY: <3 in general for meh though...

Actually, I love all of Ky's endings too. It seems that all of them, since GGX can be canon IMO:yaaay:

not sure if this counts as a question here, but I just brought a used copy of GGAC and it seems I can't use the analogy stick on the pad for it, so i'm wondering if it's just a PS3 thing, or is it available in the PS2 (I was testing it out on the PS3, mine has backward compatibility; PS2 is at friend's house). Preferably I want to know a way to change settings for that, but meh, i just want to play some GGAC, since I'm new to it and all (I only started coming after playing Blazblue)

You can turn the stick on and off through Key Config. You can get to it from either the pause menu or the options.

Reitteration: why did I say EX Slayer? My question has gone unanswered >.< Another ?: (directed @ killerwatt) wat did u think of the last sf4 tourny?

Because I'm way too lazy to read through 121 pages of this forum to find out if anyone has asked this question already, i will ask it here C: So, anyone know where I can find some sort of complete background on the entire series and it's characters for GG? I hate coming into series late... and now after playing and damn near obsessing over AC+, I have to know everything. EVERYTHING. I'm crazy like that. ;D

@rtl42: Thanks, I'll send something his way then. @EternalLurker: No, I've learned not to trust Wikipedia for various, and reliable reasons. As for GameFAQs, I looked... their all just summarys of the general story, which I know like five times over.

Well I got what I needed. I can't wait to start delving into all that info =w=

Here's a video of a, inhuman, Dizzy combo involving multiple IADs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ow2sxmdqo#t=1m43s

There's no video showcasing only IAD, there's really not much to show. And I'm sure you can pull up any match video and you're bound to see atleast one IAD.

What do you mean by "techniques"?

im gonna guess that he is talking about how to do IADs with the joystick, what are the hand movements to do it

im gonna guess that he is talking about how to do IADs with the joystick, what are the hand movements to do it

yes that, probably should have been more specific

Can you jumpforward? Can you tap forward? If you can do these two things then it's just a matter of doing them in succession with the correct timing. What kind of stick do you use? How do you hold it? Maybe your stick/gripe is making this more difficult then it should be? Though I've seen some people with weird-ass sticks using weird-ass gripes, and they manage with out problems.

Okay, Robo Ky lover. I'm basically curious about him but there's little explained out there (not that I know of). Where did he come from? Who made him and what's their agenda? I'm more interested in the original X2 Robo Ky. The AC version is just...embarassing.

Why? AC Robo-Ky was funny >.> Then again, I guess it's a matter of opinion...

Am I the only one that can't wait for the Axl/Zappa rivalry? I like where that story is going. Also, does anyone know about eddie after AC+? Who is he gonna inhabit (assuming he needs a body.)? @Kojanue: lol @ ur sig, I've had that argument too many times. I just hope hec said that b4 dizzy showed up...

Thanks, I just couldn't believe he actually said that.. you should read the whole thread, it's awesome for shitz'n'giggles. xD As for Eddie, well, assuming he's still alive (since at the end of AC+ in one path he just broke free of Zato's body as a new sentient being) I think they should still have him use the same old stance and attacks, just a new look is all. Assuming he is in the next GG of course. >_>

Hey guys, I'm wondering which characters are the most unchanged across the series, particularly between #R and AC. The reason I'm asking is this: I only have access to #R, but I would like to be able to sit down at an AC machine/console for a match and be able to "hit the ground running" with a main character, i.e. not be crippled when 30-50% of my character's shit doesn't work. I realize that a certain level of skill is non-character specific, it would just be nice to not have to practice two move sets. Any ideas?

Ky maybe... He still has much combos from Reload and a few new ones... Charged Stun Edge is changed, it's done with D instead of HS... Maybe Sol... But you have to face different oponents, all characters are different than they were in Reload, you don't know what to expect from them. Watch a few vids on Youtube...

Robo-Ky is the least changed. You do the same thing, the only thing that changes is how far you get with it. Actually, #r to slash/AC Robo is a bit of a step. Slash to AC, not quite as much. Faust is probably the least changed.