Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

VVSolVV, people are talking about how the game interprets 6236+button. (This varies from character to character) This mostly affects Sol and Ky players, I think. I play Johnny and doing a 6236S always gives a DBT, through out all XX's. But Sol or Ky has it giving a uppercut from one game to a fireball another. And it flip flops around, Arc can't decide who to let have a running uppercut.

My first post and it's a stupid question :sweatdrop:

How do I edit the characters colors in GG #Reload?

I did do a search for answers on this before I posted... but found nothing.

Sorry in advance if the answer is really obvious...

- cy

My first post and it's a stupid question :sweatdrop:

How do I edit the characters colors in GG #Reload?

I did do a search for answers on this before I posted... but found nothing.

Sorry in advance if the answer is really obvious...

- cy

You can only edit colors using the GGXX.NET online multiplayer patch for PC GGXX #R.

Check the online play sub-forum for instructions to install it.

Once that's installed, just open up the ggxxnet_config program and you can edit colors on the right side of the window.

I just wanted to ask, is it me or did Axl seem more of a pain in my ass than usual in AC? I only got to play a little bit of it at Anime Expo this year but geez! I couldn't get near him!

I'm looking at May's frame data and I can't figure out what TG, SD, and Proration are. A little help?

TG - tension gain. The amount of tension the move earns you, before scaling (eg: you earn less if you just RC'd a move)

If I'm not mistaken, its listed in the frame data as percentage of a full tension guage; for example May's 5P gains 1.44% of a full tension guage normally.

SD - "Standard Difference". This is the number of frames that the attack recovery ends before an opponent who guarded normally (standing) recovers. For example, May's 5P has SD of zero. That means, if you don't cancel the attack into something else and the opponent guards it standing, you both will be able to act at the same frame.

--> Negative SD means the opponent will be able to act before your attack's recovery finishes.

Proration: Proration scales the combo damage of all the hits after it. There are two types:

regular proration, such as May's 5P ("80% Proration") only applies if it is the first move to hit in the combo. All of the rest of the combo will be scaled back by that amount (so a combo starting with 5P will only do 80% damage for the rest of the hits, before other scaling).

forced proration is similar, except that it will apply even if the move isn't the first hit in a combo. It looks like May doesn't have any forced proration moves, though ...

i have 2 Questions 1 wat does jonny's smoke do i have played this game for years and i never found out. also 2 where can i find downloadable vids of fights,tournaments,combo movies,ect right now im on norematch.com witch ok but i want more.so um yeah thats it

A1 : This smoke, named Bacchus Sigh makes the next Johnny's Mist Finer on hit (or "on block", meaning not whiffed) unblocable. It then disappears. Or else, it goes out after a certain time if no Mist Finer connects.

Mist Finer is the move where he unsheathes his sword very quickly either upward, in front or downward.

A2 : Well, since you are already here, why not have a look at the "GGAC Video Posting thread", here :

http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2281&page=28

Do not post there only to comment, those kind of messages go in the "GGAC Discussion Thread" :

http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2282&page=103

Both are in the "Dustloop Forums > Guilty Center" sub-forum.

Enjoy !

I have another question how do u per foform eddies unblockables cant seem 2 get it

then you´re a lost cause and don´t deserve help ! or you haven´t watched ANY jap. ed match

then you´re a lost cause and don´t deserve help ! or you haven´t watched ANY jap. ed match

What kind of a response is that? Is this some sort of cynical joke, alluding to the discussion the the "A Call to Arms" thread, or is this just a perfect example? I don't know how to do Eddie's unblockables, but that response is completely uncalled for. And if it was a joke, it certainly wasn't funny.

Eddie's unblockables all involve, somehow, hitting your opponent with an overhead and a low at the same time. Some common setups: Ed's Puke Ball + Eddie's 5K (Overhead + Low) Ed's Shadow Hole + Eddie's j.S (Low + Overhead) Eddie's Drill Special + Ed's Puke Ball (Low, Low, Mid + Overhead) FRC a meaty Far Drill, IAD.S with Eddie (Low + Overhead) I'm sure the Eddie forum has more.

1.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to figure out 2.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to perform 3.M_HAVOKs post looks like a big joke in the first place 4.don´t pee your pants Wind Owl

1.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to figure out

2.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to perform

3.M_HAVOKs post looks like a big joke in the first place

4.don´t pee your pants Wind Owl

As a guy who doesn't play Eddie, I think I'm qualified to disagree with all 4 of your points. They don't look easy to me, dude.

As a person who doesn't play Eddie and knows his unblockables anyways, I can say they are in fact easy.

2 questions:

1. Who was the winner of the previous Accent core a-cho tournaments?

2. Who beat Shonen + Woshige's team in tougeki?

1) www.a-cho.com -> ARCADE -> RanBat (the 5th link down, on the side bar) -> GGXXAC

2) i'm pretty sure someone made a picture of the Tougeki bracket indicating who won each match. browse around in there.

1) www.a-cho.com -> ARCADE -> RanBat (the 5th link down, on the side bar) -> GGXXAC

2) i'm pretty sure someone made a picture of the Tougeki bracket indicating who won each match. browse around in there.

Thanks, man. I didn't like this years tougeki.

There's a good chance this has been asked before... but why do you get a score in training mode? On what am I being scored?

I think you gain points just in order to show how many points deal a move because Points haven't any influence on the damage. Correct me if I have wrong.

When something is 'safe' as in +/- frames on block is it truly a wise decision to use a fast normal to continue pressure hoping that you'll outbeat an incoming poke or youre better off trying to adjust your space and react to what the opponent will do. Example OS 5S 214D on block (it hits at the middle of the sword so the knockback wont be too far) then I proceed to do a dash in 5K assuming the guy who is blocking is gonna counterpoke. 5K block press on with another 5K for the out beating purpose? follow up with 5P or 2P to cater them to block, get + frames (assuming no IB) and possibly set a tick? Back off abit if you anticipate a dp while backing up with lvl1 rock it if they dont? This is getting character specific and I see it as a spacing issue which determines the following course of action.