Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

@baka-busu : And you also gotta make sure you don't recklessly try to avoid Pot's 6H just because you fear his 236S trap. Or else Pot will get free 6H's. ^^

I know this isn't a game play question, but I need to know... How do you get those special illustrations? I JUST discovered the list and I have the 4th 7th and 9th. I don't know why I have em' or how I got em'. :psyduck:

okay...i have ps3 and stick for ps3...so i'm start my training to play on that !@#@% stick :psyduck::vbang: here is a question...will ps3 read pirated ps2 disc's ? xD where can i buy GG Accent core for ps3?

I know this isn't a game play question, but I need to know... How do you get those special illustrations? I JUST discovered the list and I have the 4th 7th and 9th. I don't know why I have em' or how I got em'. :psyduck:

Actually, this thread is for all questions about GG that is NOT about gameplay, so bring it all on.

Character and EX ending art is unlocked after you beat Arcade mode; one picture for each character and EX character. As for Special illustrations, some are time unlocked, some unlocked through survival, and the others depending on how many arcade ending art you unlocked.

is it true what my friend says, that aba is portuguese? i searched but found nothing that supports that theory, although at one point in wikipedia it was stated that her birthplace was portugal only to later being changed to frasco. :AB:

Kinda lame that this is my first post here, but so be it. I currently own Accent Core for the Wii, and enjoy playing on the Gamecube pad (works better than most people would think). This being the first 2D fighter I've owned (I have played GG and 3rd Strike tons at my friend's house) I've a couple of questions: Firstly: The Story Mode seems to be lacking the small scenes that I recall being present in XX (PS2) and #Reload (Xbox). Is this particular to the Wii version? Secondly: What's the word on the tournament scene for AC in terms of which version they use? I heard that the PS2 version had, sadly, gamebreaking glitches, like freezing and such. I know the Wii version has none of those. However, the Wii Remote/Gamecube pad are generally detested by those that play fighters. So, what do people do? Use the Hori Stick, or ... I dunno, spend tons on Arcade machines? *laughs* I'm asking what version you guys own. PS2 or Wii? If you own PS2, do the glitches ever bother you?

Kinda lame that this is my first post here, but so be it.

I currently own Accent Core for the Wii, and enjoy playing on the Gamecube pad (works better than most people would think). This being the first 2D fighter I've owned (I have played GG and 3rd Strike tons at my friend's house) I've a couple of questions:

Firstly: The Story Mode seems to be lacking the small scenes that I recall being present in XX (PS2) and #Reload (Xbox). Is this particular to the Wii version?

Secondly: What's the word on the tournament scene for AC in terms of which version they use? I heard that the PS2 version had, sadly, gamebreaking glitches, like freezing and such. I know the Wii version has none of those. However, the Wii Remote/Gamecube pad are generally detested by those that play fighters. So, what do people do? Use the Hori Stick, or ... I dunno, spend tons on Arcade machines? *laughs*

I'm asking what version you guys own. PS2 or Wii? If you own PS2, do the glitches ever bother you?

The story hasn't progressed since XX, and #Reload's was the same story mode added to the Xbox and PC versions of the game.

The Japanese ps2 AC version was buggy, those bugs were fixed first in the Japanese Wii release, then the US version of AC for ps2. I think there's a Japanese version now that has the bug fixes also, but I'm not totally sure at the moment.

But yeah, US ps2 version is the ideal tournament version at the moment.

I don't think there actually is a Story Mode Fan Boy. I think it's Arcade Mode you're referring to hence the lack of scenes. It is indeed "teh suxorz".

Yeah, I have GGAC for the Wii. I know the offical GGAC matches uses the PS2, but I don't have that... Anyways, I am wondering how to unlock the Wii Slash levels and Gold/Shadow characters. (I also know these characters are not tournament legal.) I've checked GameFAQs but they don't have that kind of info for the Wii version. Does it use the 48+ hours like the PS2 version? What is it!? (Well if it is time based, I have at least 20 hours of sitting done.)

Thanks for filling me in. I didn't know they corrected it for the American release. I suppose in Japan they resorted to the arcades; I know that GGAC:Wii sold less than 1000 copies. For a newb, what's a good thing to start learning? I've started learning Sol, O-Sol, Chipp, Jam, Anji, and Bridget. Any general tips? Oh, and a silly question: Are Justice and Kliff unlockable? Something tells me they aren't.

I suppose in Japan they resorted to the arcades; I know that GGAC:Wii sold less than 1000 copies.

Oh, and a silly question: Are Justice and Kliff unlockable? Something tells me they aren't.

GGAC for the Wii can't have sold that low in the states. I don't think it was that much of a buy though...

Yeah, Justive and Kliff are not in the game.

searched but didnt find anything, is there actually a button u can hold or w/e to select which voice set u want (a, b, or c) or was that just a rumor

searched but didnt find anything, is there actually a button u can

hold or w/e to select which voice set u want (a, b, or c) or was that

just a rumor

Im pretty sure that was just a rumor.

Where is the best place to buy a regular ps2 fliptop case. And do they have the place on the back for the network adaptor?

http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/FlipTop.htm

This has what you're looking for I think. I got mine for my slim at modmonster.com but I just checked there and it seems they don't have the reg. PS2 fliptops anymore. It should have the place for the network adaptor since it's pretty much the PS2 case with a fliptop lid.

http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/FlipTop.htm

This has what you're looking for I think. I got mine for my slim at modmonster.com but I just checked there and it seems they don't have the reg. PS2 fliptops anymore. It should have the place for the network adaptor since it's pretty much the PS2 case with a fliptop lid.

thanks

I should certainly hope that GGXX:AC sold better in the states; it deserves all the sales it can get, really. Hmm, a few other questions: What's something important for a noob like me to learn? Is the Hori Arcade Stick decent?