Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Then why does she moan when you hit her/sound like she's having an orgasm when you kill her? >.> Hell, in one of Baiken's story arcs in #Reload, she talks about how it felt so good after you beat the shit out of her(and it didn't sound sarcastic in the least) >.> I vote for Sadomasochist!

Then why does she moan when you hit her/sound like she's having an orgasm when you kill her? >.>

Hell, in one of Baiken's story arcs in #Reload, she talks about how it felt so good after you beat the shit out of her(and it didn't sound sarcastic in the least)

>.>

I vote for Sadomasochist!

Cuz she's suppossed to sound sexy. Look at how she dresses. She oozes sex.

Take Testament, when he gets hit, he laughs. Does that mean it tickles?

I wonder.... How did Dizzy got those two wings/personals?? did they grow on her back when she grew up? And how much control does dizzy have over her own powers? 33% or 50%?

Cuz she's suppossed to sound sexy. Look at how she dresses. She oozes sex.

Take Testament, when he gets hit, he laughs. Does that mean it tickles?

He's mocking them. I just get this feeling that I-No enjoys pain. Period.

Whether dealing or being dealt.

Okay. I have heard of this statement that pad players(some) resort to using macros(mapping 3 buttons to 1 button) to perform FRC and RC's. A common belief it that this method somehow reduces human error as opposed to using 3 different buttons like in the arcade/on stick. In serious matches I mapped 3 buttons to 1(L1). Lately I've been training on improving my execution since for some reason I'm really nervous when I play people resulting in poor execution/rookie mistakes/pitiful gameplay. In my training I've decided to test using 3 separate buttons to FRC/RC as opposed to button mapping. The result: button mapping isn't easier than doing it the "arcade" way. Doing it the "arcade'' way develops the skill needed for timing better than macro. (Or it could just be me). I found it much easier to pull of 5K>2D>BR>RC>SW w/Sol using arcade style. And one factor: my controller layout is that of the arcade format: K S HS P D I know some players here play on pad. Have one of you "pad warriors" tried this?

We've been researching it for some time now, and haven't come up with anything (ever since the new announcer). :gonk:

I haven't given up though. :mad:

Well If you got any fresh news, I'll be glad to hear them.

However do you know other games that have been "hacked" like that ? Maybe you could find inspiration in it ?

Anyway, I hope you find a way soon...

((wii question)) Do anyone know what is that points that you collect after a fight in the wii accent core?

Believe it or not, I think that's supposed to be how many calories you burned that battle. =P (assuming you used the wiimote and 'chuck controls)

Okay. I have heard of this statement that pad players(some) resort to using macros(mapping 3 buttons to 1 button) to perform FRC and RC's. A common belief it that this method somehow reduces human error as opposed to using 3 different buttons like in the arcade/on stick. In serious matches I mapped 3 buttons to 1(L1).

Lately I've been training on improving my execution since for some reason I'm really nervous when I play people resulting in poor execution/rookie mistakes/pitiful gameplay. In my training I've decided to test using 3 separate buttons to FRC/RC as opposed to button mapping. The result: button mapping isn't easier than doing it the "arcade" way. Doing it the "arcade'' way develops the skill needed for timing better than macro. (Or it could just be me). I found it much easier to pull of 5K>2D>BR>RC>SW w/Sol using arcade style.

And one factor: my controller layout is that of the arcade format:

K S HS

P D

I know some players here play on pad. Have one of you "pad warriors" tried this?

I play on the pad, either when I play Reload on PC or Accent Core on PS2, and I always map 3 buttons for an RC and 4 buttons for Instant Kill. In general, is such mapping frowned upon? Or does it make no difference? I never played in a tournament either, so I have no idea.

I play on the pad, either when I play Reload on PC or Accent Core on PS2, and I always map 3 buttons for an RC and 4 buttons for Instant Kill. In general, is such mapping frowned upon? Or does it make no difference? I never played in a tournament either, so I have no idea.

I wouldn't think so. Pressing 3 buttons on a controller is a bit more awkward than pressing 3 on a stick. So I'd say it evens it out a bit.

I don't play in tourneys but I do know some people who do that and I dont really care if they do it not

We've been researching it for some time now, and haven't come up with anything (ever since the new announcer). :gonk:

I haven't given up though. :mad:

Speaking of the new announcer...

How many people hate with him a passion?

//prepares himself

Somewhat since people have complained about people button mapping as if it's bad. Some tourneys don't allow it.

Speaking of the new announcer...

How many people hate with him a passion?

//prepares himself

Honestly, I don't hate him that much. If you take a look at the previous one's of the series (GG and GGX for example) you can't say it's too bad.

I think it's mostly because the XX (slash and reload) one was just too good ! He is so dynamic when he says "Let's rock" or "Please select your character" that we've gotten used to it. Also we've heard him for more than 4 years (the X2 is from 2002 if I'm right) and I guess it's hard to separate from him (same goes for character's voices such as May, Baiken and Venom...)

As a conclusion I'd say that... The new one lacks enthusiasm, they should have added an echo at least... Don't you think so ?

I seriously think AC's sounds like an old man. Which isn't metal at all, and Guilty Gear is the gamification of Metal.

An old man ?! I don't think so ! Kliff's voice is of an old man ! Not the announcer of AC !

I'd rather say he's even younger than the previous one ! A young Duck indeed ! (try holding your nose while saying "Heaven or Hell" and you'll see what I mean ^^)

The AC announcer should be fired. He sucks. Pre AC announcer was the good shit. You know he was good cuz when you do survival and he says "Let's RocK!" It sounds badass. Even the way he said counter was awesome. Speaking of voices the entire AC cast sounds bad.

Listen to what Sol/Order-Sol used to sound like:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=26asywDzdkk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iw9XkXranQ4

This is true of the ENTIRE cast. Everyone sounds less powerful in AC. Pre-AC the cast sounded strong like they will destroy you. The cast sounds like they are just saying the attack just for saying it. There is no emotion/power behind their voice. Johnny had a pimp's voice before AC. Now he sounds like an old man. WTF ASW???

Maybe they sound less powerful, but in fact you do understand what they say. In the reload it seemed they had some spelling problems ! Honestly do you really hear testament saying "Nightmare circular" in reload ? It's not the case in AC anymore (oh well there are some exceptions... I mean "girl-friend" is still "girl-friend" lol) And I don't agree on Johnny ! His voice is way more Romantic in the AC ! (What, I like lolicons so what ? ^^)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKfMfjFJEH4 Testy vs Slayer. You tell me you can't understand "Nightmare Circular"? Listen to it.

I loved how everyone said their attacks in engrish. It sounds more unique more GG or do you like that disgusting voice of Terry Bogards?

There's no way the AC VAs sound good at all. ESPECIALLY Johnny. Mist Finer and Ensenga sound a lot worst now.

It sounds more unique more GG or do you like that disgusting voice of Terry Bogards?

Hey, don't fuck with Terry. Terry's awesome.

I never said I didn't like their english way of talking... Still if I tell you in fact Testa says "Night-wear umbrella" would you believe me just by listening to his voice ?

And don't fuck with Johnny ! His male dying sound would attract any woman around !

Hey, don't fuck with Terry. Terry's awesome.

Hell Ya !

P.S : Who IS Terry anyway ?

The AC announcer should be fired. He sucks. Pre AC announcer was the good shit. You know he was good cuz when you do survival and he says "Let's RocK!" It sounds badass. Even the way he said counter was awesome. Speaking of voices the entire AC cast sounds bad.

Listen to what Sol/Order-Sol used to sound like:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=26asywDzdkk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iw9XkXranQ4

This is true of the ENTIRE cast. Everyone sounds less powerful in AC. Pre-AC the cast sounded strong like they will destroy you. The cast sounds like they are just saying the attack just for saying it. There is no emotion/power behind their voice. Johnny had a pimp's voice before AC. Now he sounds like an old man. WTF ASW???

Iunno, I think a very small amount of charas improved, namely Axl/Baiken

But some of the others make me cry, Anji used to sound intellectual and calm. AC?

"FUUJINZ." "*does K extension* "OHMYGOD MY EAR DRUMS"