Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

All the new voices (including the announcer) are in the range between "at least used to it enough that I'm not going to complain" and "holy crap awesome." I actually like the new Anji. I love the new Robo-Ky.

The only voices I can't really comment on are those of A.B.A. and Order-Sol, because I went straight from #R to AC, so I have no idea what they used to sound like. In particular, I'm not a huge fan of AC Paracelcus' voice just in general, but I wouldn't know if it used to be better.

(On a side note, going straight from #R to AC seems to have given me a wildly different perspective on the character gameplay changes. All I hear on the forums is how Ky and Anji got nerfed, but to me, they have super cool new moves I've never seen before, and Anji doesn't have to connect with Fuujin to do his followups anymore, and force breaks, and..! Basically, it's like everyone in the cast got an across-the-board power raise, except maybe I-No, who is now my weakest character since I play her pretty similarly to #R while everyone else has gotten dramatically better.)

What? Are you sure they sound less fierce in AC? OS AC Strum Viper, Rock It (AC version gots more kink to it) and Savage Fang shouts are really powerful compared to his Slash one. I prefer the HWOO HWOO and YEAH YEAH in the AC Sol as well lol.

What? Are you sure they sound less fierce in AC? OS AC Strum Viper, Rock It (AC version gots more kink to it) and Savage Fang shouts are really powerful compared to his Slash one. I prefer the HWOO HWOO and YEAH YEAH in the AC Sol as well lol.

I thought he said TEYAH TEYAH.:( I agree Strum Viper sounds powerful in AC but not Savage Fang. He used be all SAVAGE!!!! FANG!!!! I prefer the OH-HO over HWOO. And let's not forget lv1/2 Tyrant Rave. And Bandit Revolver.. The man's voice used to echo. ECHO. That's how loud he was. As for Sol, they killed his voice. The only thing that sounds decent is what he says during Sidewinder... R.I.P. badass Grand Viper. Sol sounds like he's crying when he does it now. Same with VV. Pathetic. Let's not forget voice C either. EPIC FAIL.

Is Bridget gay?

what? you can't tell? LOL

about Sol's voice in AC I agree with Hatred Edge.Grand Viper is actually Sol's crying in desperation LOL

if we wanna talk about voice acting...Jam anyone?(damn! I hate her voice!!):vbang:

Jam sounds like a chinese girl who got bit a rabid dog that was peed on by a cat who was attack by vultures. At least I-no came out pretty good. Venom too.

I'm telling you, the new AC voice set in its entirety is worth it for Robo-Ky alone.

Isn't it just Robo-Ky MKII's voice set? I like the old Robo-Ky better, anyhow.

If by judgement you mean justice, then yes.

I think he means Kliff. Yes, he is! We can all rejoice!:v:

On a serious note, though...No Judgment announced as of yet, and it seems very unlikely.

I heard a weird rumor that with the release of Overture, X and XX are now "no longer canon?" does this make sense to anybody? Story-wise, they "never happened?" (edit) Never mind, it looks like they're still canon, just as a "side story," or whatever, and someone else is saying that Accent Core Plus will even include some story bits. Dang confusing.