Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

']Why arn't there any black Guilty Gear characters? Are there just no black people in the post apocolyptic future?

And why do Asian people mysteriously possess innate mystic abilities that make them generally more powerful or more adept at magic than westerners in the story?

I fail to see the problem in this; your argument would only hold even an ounce of water if the story was NOT fictional.

']Why arn't there any black Guilty Gear characters? Are there just no black people in the post apocolyptic future?

So Potemkin and Venom just have really strong tans?

Of course, one's a homosexual and the other was a slave in the first game, but hey, at least neither of them is named "Kushnood Butt" or whatever it was.

So Potemkin and Venom just have really strong tans?

Of course, one's a homosexual and the other was a slave in the first game, but hey, at least neither of them is named "Kushnood Butt" or whatever it was.

i still don't understand why snk changed his name to something so random when garou was brought over to the states. marco rodriguez ---> kuhshnood butt. wtf.

and i always thought venom is black too.

but regardless, negro license = sol and chipp.

is that guy retarded or what? whats with the dumb faces and poses. What ever it is, he got beat bad by the Johnny he played against. And thats Guilty Gear X. His stupid fucking faces make me put this smiley up :annoy: wish i didn't see that vid.

And why do Asian people mysteriously possess innate mystic abilities that make them generally more powerful or more adept at magic than westerners in the story?

And the main character is an American dude named Sol Badguy

who goddamned cares

']Are single button RC configurations considered fair to use?

some tournies ban them some don't, generally most people don't give a flying shit since it's a very small margin of effort that no moron can concievably screw up at even the lowest level of play on a stick, there are some situations where RCing is difficult (generally certain follow ups and robos HS frc) and macroing it helps but honestly: no one cares.

I always thought venom was black.. being the servant of a white man zato. Besides that he looks black to me... even in the anime sequence. But potemkin looks like some native american buff man. T-hawk

about the RC button , why wouldn't you give it to the person? don't you want to play the person at his best?

about the RC button , why wouldn't you give it to the person? don't you want to play the person at his best?

its another margin of error he wouldn't have if he was playing the "intended" way, which is why people are against it but i dont care.

You can drum RC and still hit it, so that can't be a reason.

No, you can't. o_o

If that were true, then no one would have any problems with FRCs or anything like that. :/

No, you can't. o_o

If that were true, then no one would have any problems with FRCs or anything like that. :/

Cause they screw up the timing? :P

Not that I am saying drumming works. Never tried it out so I can't say anything on that.

No, you can't. o_o

Yes, you can. You don't have to hit all 3 buttons on the same frame. The timing still comes down to whatever frame you hit the last button on.