Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Eh, Vita is rendering to a smaller screen, so I'm sure it's possible to get it running on that hardware without remote play.  They ported +R to Vita, so I get the feeling they'd at least consider an Xrd port.  Depends on their timeline for other games and for the next GG revision.  I get the feeling that most consumers would rather see a port to Vita than an announcement that they're already making Xrd #Reload, so it seems likely to me unless there's some reason not to do it.  I'm sure they have enough experience with Vita ports since they ported one or two of the BB games and +R.

A port would be better than remote play for a game like this anyway.  I've researched that even with Playstation TV, which helps remote play stream better, there's still a few frames of input lag.  Not good for fighting games, though most would barely notice it with other games.

For US PSN I don't think there's going to be any sort of discount, so you're looking at $60 for PS4 and $50 for PS3 AFAIK.

For US PSN I don't think there's going to be any sort of discount, so you're looking at $60 for PS4 and $50 for PS3 AFAIK.

Well, you never know, besides, most of Aksys titles usually get a 1 week launch discount on the US PSN (including a PS+ and non PS+ discount), BB:CP and AH3:LM had it, chances are it may be the same for Xrd here, but its a slim chance for now.

No idea where to ask this, so... XRD character question.

IYO who is the easiest character out of Ramlethal, Elphelt and May? I have only played GG offline in single player or just goofing off with a relative. My competitive experience is only with P4A/P4U2 and some Tekken (not that THAT matters, heh).

I liked Jam and Dizzy but they aren't available in XRD. So, temporary new main time!

Who of those three are the easiest to use at low level? Higher level? Most well rounded (few bad matchups, ect)?

Elphelt is really new so doubt much info is on her... I'm just looking for some opinions.

I have a question. Is this out today at night or sometime tomorrow. I mean because japan should be in wednesday sooner than us.

The actual release date is the 4th, so we'll end up playing sometime on the 3rd.

whoa...well alright. Heres to more waiting lol Thank you

How do you go about downloading Elphet? I already installed the preordered game.

Have you tried going through your "Download List", best to check, though it may be a while if she's available there or not. But its your best bet sooner or later.

Elphelt unlocks once the game releases, go to your download list to claim her at that time.

I have a question but I don't know if this is the right thread for it. I apologise if it isn't.

I usually share my japanese FGs on PSN with a friend. However, with XRD I get a copyright notice when I tried to run the game on my main account yesterday.

I don't know if the error still persists after the actual release but does anyone know if the game has share DRM (on PS3)?

That copyright notice is probably because it has to be on the purchaser's account to verify the release time. It shouldn't come up once the game is properly released.

Thanks Circuitous, I will check later when I get home then. It would be a pain if I had to buy the game again and Elphelt since I would miss the pre-order bonus.

It's 5,980 yen, a 6,000 card is adequate for the game. You'll need more for the colors, Elphelt, and Leo (and the Sin unlock if you go that route).

I've been playing since Guilty Gear X on the Dreamcast. Baiken was always my favorite. Despite being a veteran to the series chronologically, I'm definitely more on the casual side of things skill-wise. I haven't played a GG since #Reload on Xbox years ago. Blazblue never really grabbed me, though I still bought them all excluding CP. I couldn't quite found a fighter I liked, though I suppose Hakumen was my favorite, for what it's worth. Now that Baiken is gone from Xrd, who would you guys say is the next best choice for me? I'm thinking Sol after trying the demo, but I dunno... Sorry if this was the wrong place to ask about this.

Did anyone figure out if it's possible to change the "TOURNAMENT" to whatever you want on the arena stage like in arcade? Is that even possible on console?

Is there a menu translation thread anywhere?  Usually Kurushii or someone has had such a thing up.

Edit: Nevermind.