Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to option select backward throws with FD such as with 4KHS, as i cannot seem to get a backward throw off with that input

You can't OS FD/Throw.

How does one enable actually saving replays in private player lobbies? It's enabled in options, but I can't actually download or view any replays of the games I've played.

Does Xrd have advanced inputs like BB? I suspect it might but I'm not too sure.

It seems like it may have advance input for a few frames (3 or so), but I've not seen any confirmation.

So is there any way to pick the 7th color !!!!???

You can only use the 7th color in a mirror match, if both players select the same color. It is not selectable normally.

Is the Heavy Day intro song actually in this game on boot? Do I have to wait super long on the "start" screen or something?

Heavy Day plays during the latter half of the Attract intro.

Would a smaller advanced input window contribute to the reason as to why the eff I can't ever seem to jump cancel fast enough? If its just stricter timing, I know how to fix it lol

No. Input a jump during hitstop.

That's probably the ridiculously long hitstop.

Hitstop is the same as AC.

Is xrd like blazblue where you can get a counter hit during the recovery of your opponents move or is it only during the start up of the move?

Generally speaking you can only get counter hits during startup and active.

Does anyone know the name of the main menu song in Accent Core?

And where in the games does "Calm Passion" play?

I've only ever seen it called "Options". "Calm Passion" was an ending theme.

Does anyone know the name of the main menu song in Accent Core?

Are you referring to "Beatin' My Soul"?

How do you unlock sin?

Man, I was hoping someone had answered my question but to unlock Sin, you need 200K in game currency.  You get currency for clearing story mode(100K), challenges, vs matches and such.

How do you select the mirror match color without a mirror match?

You don't. That's why it's "the mirror match color." Also someone did answer your question, several times, in this very thread.

So for anyone that downloaded the game from the HK psn store is it possible to use a north american credit card or do I have to buy the hk psn points

So for anyone that downloaded the game from the HK psn store is it possible to use a north american credit card or do I have to buy the hk psn points

You have to buy HK point gift cards.

But at this point, just wait 2 days and download it on US PSN imo.