Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Has the developer said they are doing actual character costume DLC, and not just color DLC?

If I read correctly, this game is actually 3D models, and so that could lead to actual character outfits DLC? I ask because I would love to have Potemkin in his old outfit and out of the tin can man outfit.

They have said they would look into it.However just making a new costume won't be as easy as usual for 3D games with them posing the model on every frame and having a whole slew of different 3D model assets that get interchanged to handle transformative aspects(like the sheer amount of different hair models they have for Millia).

So yeah, might still happen, I don't recall them coming out later saying never. Ramlethal even wears an entirely different costume for the entirety of story mode, but no idea how that would work in game with her cloak being so essential to certain moves.

anyone know the trick to reset the character positions in training mode PS4 with a TE2?

Hey there Mastercrash. You can press record+playback to reset. It should be whatever you map those to, on type A it'd be the far right 2 buttons (found out after pressing the share button about 100 times lol).

Hey there Mastercrash. You can press record+playback to reset. It should be whatever you map those to, on type A it'd be the far right 2 buttons (found out after pressing the share button about 100 times lol).

sup Raiden, thanks dude lol yeah same issue thanks 

Can anybody explain to me how to do slayer's FDC and BDC or does anybody have a video demonstrating it.?

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8258-xrd-slayer-gameplay-discussion/?p=886721

A recent discussion of it starts there. Don't worry about videos. You'll hear the "fwup" sound of the dash and see him disappear briefly if you do it right. For BDC bite, there won't be much evidence except for the sound. Keep input display turned on to see if you're missing diagonals.

so when you and someone else pick the same color the other person gets another color that isn't available at the character select screen. does anyone know how you can select this color? thanks

so when you and someone else pick the same color the other person gets another color that isn't available at the character select screen. does anyone know how you can select this color? thanks

you just answered your own question :V

there's no way to select it other than picking the same color second.

Question?

What is the worst lag any of you have gotten? I mean I live in NZ but no one plays over here so I play with American players :(

But I'm just curious how many frames can you get in the worst lag? The most I got was 7-8fps delay.

Gotcha. Cause I was just wondering if people played in 7 frames delay or over

But I'll keep that in mind dude, thanks

7 frames is decent, but when the game goes above that the lag starts to be easy to see.

I have had 19f delay. Then there was this time I had 19f delay, but it wasn't 19f delay. It was much much much worse, just the number didn't know how to any higher.(it could take a good 50f before anything came out :3)

I have had 19f delay. Then there was this time I had 19f delay, but it wasn't 19f delay. It was much much much worse, just the number didn't know how to any higher.(it could take a good 50f before anything came out :3)

19 is the highest it can show i think. for me i feel like 4 frames is to much honestly. if i can't do everything in the connection i just bounce. if it is unstable i just bounce

I think the worst I've dealt with was 12-18 that fluctuated heavily.  I've also dealt with some terrible feeling 5-8f delay, which is funny since sometimes I've had 4-7f that wasn't too terrible, and my best is 2-5f if it's a local connection (anywhere from walking distance to a 15 minute drive to the other player) at like 2AM when the lag is at its lowest.  I'd happily deal with a constant 7f delay over this fluctuating crap.

How long till Obama forces ISPs to provide non-shit internet here in the US?

Yeah, fluctuations are the worst. At least if the lag isn't too bad, you can adjust if it's stable, but not so much if it's changing by multiple frames at random intervals.

How long till Obama forces ISPs to provide non-shit internet here in the US?

The FCC will be making decisions this month regarding internet regulations (minimum speed to be classified as broadband, counting certain things as public utilities, net neutrality) that most telecom companies are hating, so maybe this year?

Anyone know how to stop getting "Connection (not found)" while trying to get into a a room in a lobby? The times I've actually made it into a lobby I often get "Failed to initialize" when we both hit OK. Wasn't happening a few days ago, but now it's constant and very annoying, and I can't play the same people/same rooms I did a few days prior. Tried redownloading Xrd but it didn't help...

UPDATE: The problem seems to have fixed itself. Was able to join games regularly today.

Sorry if this is dumb, but is there any way to somehow 'rip' the replay files from the game? I can't shell out for a capture card atm, and I feel if other people could watch my match vids I could get some better insight on how I'm fucking up.

I don't understand the term option select. I hear the term all the time but i don't get the concept or how to apply it in a match correctly :?: 

I don't understand the term option select. I hear the term all the time but i don't get the concept or how to apply it in a match correctly :?:

It's a singular set of inputs that does two different things depending on what your opponent does.