Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

2 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

1) PS3 and PS4 have crossplay and their differences are graphic-wise, nothing about gameplay (PC has better netcode, but only SIGN is available for now).

2) Baiken is only in Story Mode as NPC for now, Dizzy is supossed to return as playable but we still don't have a date.

3) ASW usually tries to fix bugs and support the best they can IMO.

cool, thanks

SO !

I have GGxrd Revelator on PS4

I have a qanba

I want to go to training mode with my PS3 Qanba

How the fuck do I do that ?

I can use it in versus without issue, that's not the point :(

Decided to mess with the combo mode in Revelator. One of the basic combos for I-no is simply 2S xx STBT (Enhanced)... uh what makes it enhanced? I've never heard of that before.

What?  2S is a lvl 2 move (13 frame hitstun), so it can't combo into STBT at all anyway (STBT-S is frame 20, STBT-H is frame 28).

How do I accept rank matches on a legacy stick? The start and select buttons don't work and the regular ps4 controller doesnt respond once i enter the lobby

On 6/7/2016 at 8:35 AM, 7r17r1 said:

SO !

I have GGxrd Revelator on PS4

I have a qanba

I want to go to training mode with my PS3 Qanba

How the fuck do I do that ?

I can use it in versus without issue, that's not the point :(

I have a Qanba Q1. I didn't have problems entering lobby with my stick, but both buttons were working for me.

21 hours ago, dosukoi77 said:

How do I accept rank matches on a legacy stick? The start and select buttons don't work and the regular ps4 controller doesnt respond once i enter the lobby

Regular lobby works for me, but I haven't tried ranked yet.

20 hours ago, Grim-reaper said:

How do you unlock colors 17 > 22 ?

I don't know how to get color 17 (probably from fishing), but colors 18 and up are bought as DLC from the PS store.

Edit: I'm wrong about color 17

19 hours ago, Grim-reaper said:

Oh, ok. Thanks. For color 17 i heard it can be unlocked by playing a character's episode mode.

16 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Clear a characters' Episode Mode to get color 17

This is correct information. My post regarding Color 17 is wrong.

uh i might be having a character crisis i love the character jam but in rev in my opinion i feel like she is empty i have a rushdown play style and i don't wan to leave jam i played her in the other egg's  but i don't know who to play now i was suggested sin but his normals and shit are weird  i do like projectiles but i hate just sitting there so if any of you have any suggestions please respond

2 hours ago, Kamiofwind said:

uh i might be having a character crisis i love the character jam but in rev in my opinion i feel like she is empty i have a rushdown play style and i don't wan to leave jam i played her in the other egg's  but i don't know who to play now i was suggested sin but his normals and shit are weird  i do like projectiles but i hate just sitting there so if any of you have any suggestions please respond

What kind of rushdown character are you looking for? Can you be more specific?

19 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

I love characters like jam but i do like a good and or okay mix up game i like playing aggressive but i don't mind a projectile if i put it propetly you should understand

34 minutes ago, Kamiofwind said:

I love characters like jam but i do like a good and or okay mix up game i like playing aggressive but i don't mind a projectile if i put it propetly you should understand

Jam is a rushdown character with short range with focus on high damage, mixup game is average. she's also fast. Maybe you should check Chipp, Sol, Slayer or even try Kum.

20 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

I love characters like jam but i do like a good and or okay mix up game i like playing aggressive but i don't mind a projectile if i put it propetly you should understandI'

4 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

Jam is a rushdown character with short range with focus on high damage, mixup game is average. she's also fast. Maybe you should check Chipp, Sol, Slayer or even try Kum.

Uh i tried chip and Slayer and kum not reall my cup of tea

I have the PS3 version of Revelator.  I cannot find the free dlc for it ANYWHERE within the playstation network store.  Has anyone with the PS3 version of Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator been able to find the free dlc characters?

3 minutes ago, ziggy said:

I have the PS3 version of Revelator.  I cannot find the free dlc for it ANYWHERE within the playstation network store.  Has anyone with the PS3 version of Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator been able to find the free dlc characters?

Just as I said here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/10056-xrd-news-gameplay-discussion-2-console-is-out/&do=findComment&comment=957005

I'm a PS3 user.

Weird question but I just started GG again and for some reason I'm not feeling it. My main isn't in the game so I've been using Ky and Sin (who I personally like until Dizzy comes back) but even so I'm having problems with air combos and the more advance. My fingers do not move fast enough to jump cancel and do FRC->motions. This is after six hours of training. Are my thumbs too big or am I getting too old? I didn't use to be this bad over 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I'm pushing 30 now.

20 minutes ago, Naotomato said:

Weird question but I just started GG again and for some reason I'm not feeling it. My main isn't in the game so I've been using Ky and Sin (who I personally like until Dizzy comes back) but even so I'm having problems with air combos and the more advance. My fingers do not move fast enough to jump cancel and do FRC->motions. This is after six hours of training. Are my thumbs too big or am I getting too old? I didn't use to be this bad over 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I'm pushing 30 now.

You shouldn't practice that much in a day, the hands and fingers get tired too, you know? Also, it's YRC, FRCs don't exists anymore.

3 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

You should practice that much in a day, the hands and firgers get tired too, you know? Also, it's YRC, FRCs don't exists anymore.

Typo sorry.

Honestly it doesn't feel like I'm getting better. I'll keep trying but I had the same issue in Xrd (and I was playing that for months with no improvement.) I couldn't finish one character's combo set, even Sol or Ky.