Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

why the fuck are you taunting in the first place ?

Taunt them and they gain tension for free. Then command grab them and the more tension they have the more damage the command grab deals.

AmIrite?

Are you freaking kidding me? I guess that means to stop taunting.

There are a lot of alternatives! To be a huge asshole, you can also RESPECT (forward+Taunt) which gives them nothing, oir you can also go into IK mode. IK mode is my favorite, because IK mode lets everyone know you are a dickface!

Who are Guilty Gear current topplayers in Azia, USA and Europe?

the japs

um debatable in the US

ze french und ze germans

question. what does sol say when he grabs u? i jus always wondered. hope some1 nos jap here.o and wen he sticks the middel finger up. what does he say there?

question.

what does sol say when he grabs u? i jus always wondered. hope some1 nos jap here.o and wen he sticks the middel finger up. what does he say there?

It's in the GGXX General/Moves FAQ by EChang at GameFAQs, under "Sol" => "Taunts". (The last three quotes under "Taunts" are actually what he says when he throws someone.)

It's in the GGXX General/Moves FAQ by EChang at GameFAQs, under "Sol" => "Taunts". (The last three quotes under "Taunts" are actually what he says when he throws someone.)

RTL I just finshed checking and well it's not there. haha

Nan no mane da, sorya?: What the hell is that? so thats what he says when he sticks the middeil finger lol. i was expectin come on pussy or coward lol. didt find the 1 when he grabs u.

Nan no mane da, sorya?: What the hell is that?

so thats what he says when he sticks the middeil finger lol. i was expectin come on pussy or coward lol. didt find the 1 when he grabs u.

I believe the one when he grabs you he says

Kakugo wa dekiten no ka?: Are you prepared?

c'mon guys, i pointed out exactly where you could find them and which quotes belonged to which move =\

Taunt

Nan no mane da, sorya?: What the hell is that?

Mibae wo misero.: Show me your skill.

Kakatte koi yo.: Come on and attack!

Throw

Mezawari nan da yo.: You're an eyesore.

Usero!: Get lost!

Yaru ki nee no ka?: Don't feel like it anymore?

c'mon guys, i pointed out exactly where you could find them and which quotes belonged to which move =\

I loooked in the GG/ FAQ and it is not there! I swear to god I looked up and down I did not find it! Did you find it on the reload or the xX ones?

oh crap sigh sorry yes, i should've specified it was the "GGXX" one, i hadn't realized that the character quotes are omitted in the newer versions.