Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

On a Japanese site I found some Combos. But I saw Vs. Aku, Venom and Eddie only. And on Aku and Zappa. I think Aku is Anji somehow by process of no other option besides Axl being left. But I'm not sure. Can someone help me?

On a Japanese site I found some Combos. But I saw

Vs. Aku, Venom and Eddie only. And on Aku and Zappa.

I think Aku is Anji somehow by process of no other option besides Axl being left. But I'm not sure. Can someone help me?

probaly pot cause ive never heard off anji/axel only combos....

... its not Pot. Pochiyo or whatever has an entire list of Pot only combos down the list. Aku is either Axl or Anji. I've already narrowed it down to them.

... its not Pot. Pochiyo or whatever has an entire list of Pot only combos down the list. Aku is either Axl or Anji. I've already narrowed it down to them.

hmm doesn't aku mean like evil?

Yes it does. I was thinking it was Anji. Because Anji is called Darkness.

ttp://d.hatena.ne.jp/jazzaria/ It just has a ton of AC Ky Combos and Tier and match up impressions. And they aren't Anji only... They are possible on Eddie, and Venom as well.

Axl is "katakanized" as アクセル (Akuseru), so whoever was transcribing the combo probably abbreviated アクセル to アク, but that's just my guess.

how do you select alternate colors? whenever I fight in survival in GGXX slash I see the characters with new colors but I dunno how to use them with my characters... thx

you need to unlock SP (special) mode to use those colours. there are a few ways to do it, I think, but the only one that comes to mind is to leave your system on for about 90-odd hours. you could try looking for the GGXX (not Slash, just XX) General/Moves FAQ at GameFAQs and see what is written there for unlocking SP mode. i'm not sure if it's all the same, though :confused: (there used to be a Slash FAQ somewhere on this board, but i have no idea where it went too...)

Axl is "katakanized" as アクセル (Akuseru), so whoever was transcribing the combo probably abbreviated アクセル to アク, but that's just my guess.

Yeah. And besides Anji is referred as "Half Nude". LOL.

there should be another way, maybe finishing survival mode? it has an end? :confused:

what do you get if you finish mission mode? (besides the arts)

ex for mission 2 and sp for mission 3 thats how im doing it.... survival is too hard :P

hehe, thanks, and survival mode has an end? OK, I have another stupid question, I've seen Faust's combos in mid-air where he does a double kick, how do you do that? I've tried and the only way I can do it is by jumping then holding up press kick then diagonal towards (up-left or right) the enemy and kick again but it doesnt seem to be the same way than the videos cuz looks like my kicks are slow and in the videos they do it much faster. Im too slow or Im doing it wrong? and the last one, when he's in the air you can press down + kick to make him dive down, Ive seen some people cut this move and attack, how can you do that without RC? thx :china:

Just a question out of curiousity, is this thing a CD-ROM that they actually put inside the arcade machines to run XXS? So as long as the board is compatible you can run any game on the machine by changing the ROM inside? Sorry if this is a little irrelevant, i was just curious.

damn....well i have to wait HRAP 3 %) to play on ps2....i think rerolling from keyboard to stick its more easy than to ps2 pad controller T_T

It's a GD-Rom kit. If you have a Naomi arcade board, you should be able to run any Naomi games, but I'm not 100% sure.

I have a naomi board lying about accually but its a MVC2 board will it still work. I though they used cartridges or am i just dumb i didn't know they used cd's or is this too old a board.. thnx cause im considering buying that very item......

Hello guys! I have some doubts about the way I should interpret Slash frame data, and I would greatly appreciate any help from you. For example, Venom’s Carcass Raid is listed as having 16 startup frames, a total of 32 frames and a frame advantage of +10. Since it has a stun level of 3, it cause 12 frames of block stun to the opponent. But, since it has 16 recovery frames (32 total frames – 16 startup frames), it should give you a -4 frame advantage (12 block stun frames on opponent – 16 recovery frames), not +10. The problem is that I know the frame data isn’t wrong in that particular case, because with perfect time I can land a far S after a blocked Carcass Raid before my opponent resumes neutral position, and that move has 9 startup frames :confused: . This is one of the many cases I have encountered where things simply don’t fit. So, what I want to know is: is there something I’m missing in order to interpret the frame data correctly? If that is so, what is it?

where are you getting this "total frame" number? the frame advantage is determined by finding the difference between the amount of blockstun and the recovery frame length, as you calculated, but the recovery time is denoted in its own column in the frame data tables.

where are you getting this "total frame" number?

the frame advantage is determined by finding the difference between the amount of blockstun and the recovery frame length, as you calculated, but the recovery time is denoted in its own column in the frame data tables.

I got the frame data from here:

http://romancancel.com/Slash/venom.html

For the S Carcass Raid, in the recovery column it says "Total 32".