Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Forgot all about that guy. Seems like something should have come from those pics by now. They were legit, weren't they?

Yes I remember them on an Xbox site I believe it was. Alot of people thought it could have been evil Ky or something, but yes it was legit to my knowledge. Maybe it was a hinting towards the future at a new character? It's all speculation at this point.

Although I like the design of this "Sin" character just for the record.

Quick question. How can I set my Windows Media Player so that when I click on a video link instead of it going to download WMP loads up and buffers the video instead. I'd rather buffer then download =/

EX Slayer isn't so good but is interesting anyway. By the way Voltron just came on and this cartoon is absolutely horrible.

Quick question.

How can I set my Windows Media Player so that when I click on a video link instead of it going to download WMP loads up and buffers the video instead.

I'd rather buffer then download =/

Anyone wanna educate this poor young fellow?:eng101:

Jamie as well, bc she's Ms. :TE:.

Coincidentally, even though I have no clue who she is, I saw her page on something like 13 hours ago.

stupid question: how come there's no Evil-Ky or Orochi-Sol in Guilty Gear yet?

There are better questions, such as "why is Sol not black yet?" He definately should be.

Gap and Abercrombie? Thats low-tier! YOU GOTTA SET HIGH! Prada, Dior(not war!), or even settle for Louisssssssssssss. :eng101:

Haha, I usually hear things from Vogue to Hot Topic depending on the person. Although, I've already done stuff for Hot Topic. But that's something entirely different. And on the PC release, I haven't a clue on that one....:psyduck:

Scattered here and there. Bits and pieces, some out dated and some up dated.

You won't see something like this till a mook comes and and someone translates it. There's also a japanese wiki, but you know, it's in japanese.