Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Is Chipp's wall-push thingy his hidden move?

I was wondering that. It's not appearing in his movelist. What's the input? My friend threw it out a couple times at random but we've been killing ourselves trying to figure out how.

Johnny can do regular Jackhound from mist stance and it's not on the list as well. Is that confirmed though that everyone has at least one?

I think Johnny's non-FB Jackhound is a console only 'feature'. I remember reading that everyone has one hidden move.

Very interesting indeed.....when my AC comes tomorrow I will find out Slayer's! *crosses fingers for Pyscho Crusher*

thats still really bad if its not arcade perfect.

also if this is true:

No neutral set for Bridget in AC console at all? If it was in the arcade version, thats kinda serious. Who at arcsys missed that one?

non arcade perfect consol releases can potentially really hurt the US GG community.

Despite the few differences between arcade and console release, nothing makes a huge impact on the game. People are going to blow these things out of proportion, when in fact most of the differences either balance the game or do nothing at all (johnny's no-tension jackhound, for instance, although i don't know the details of that)

The game is awesome how it is on PS2.

Despite the few differences between arcade and console release, nothing makes a huge impact on the game. People are going to blow these things out of proportion, when in fact most of the differences either balance the game or do nothing at all (johnny's no-tension jackhound, for instance, although i don't know the details of that)

While im sure it probably is better than the arcade counter part and not very different, that has happened other times and games have been ignored because of it, like CVS2EO, The game was better balanced and the roll cancle glitch was removed but nobody plays it at all. Im not saying by any means i wont play it im saying that it could be a problem for the community.

Johnny can do Mist Stance Jackhound for free by inputting 236(PKS, any)2146H. That's pretty much it.

No I can't... :sweatdrop:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1680

I just mash on 46464646 when I'm near the wall.

The input for Chipp's walljump is simply: You let the stick go neutral near the wall(IE, do NOT hold back after you jump back towards the wall), then input 46. I don't think this is Chipp's secret move because I see it listed on the official website's movelist.

Johnny can do Mist Stance Jackhound for free by inputting 236(PKS, any)2146H. That's pretty much it.

I've been trying to replicate this glitch in training mode for a while and haven't been able to. Am I doing it right?

qcf+(hold)K+qcb+f+HS

will sometimes drop me out of Mist Stance (HS is the cancel for it) and sometimes not but never does Jackhound.

I do it 100% with the input I described. I even put input on to double check. Just be in Mist Stance, then do 2146H and you'll get a free, non FB Jackhound.

For using the Time Realease method to unlock things, does it count in game time only or how long the game is on period? In other words, could I simply turn the game on and leave it, or would I have to go into practice or Vs mode then leave it?

or would I have to go into practice or Vs mode then leave it?

this one

Two questions. 1. Can I get a link to a list of the terminology used on this forum (for combos, etc.)? 2. Is there a listing of all of the FRCs in the game? I got #Reload yesterday, and the only FRC I know is S.Badguy's gun flame.

While im sure it probably is better than the arcade counter part and not very different, that has happened other times and games have been ignored because of it, like CVS2EO, The game was better balanced and the roll cancle glitch was removed but nobody plays it at all. Im not saying by any means i wont play it im saying that it could be a problem for the community.

One main difference I think is that VERY few locations have an arcade version of AC, it has been and is mainly played on playstation in the US.

Two questions.

1. Can I get a link to a list of the terminology used on this forum (for combos, etc.)?

2. Is there a listing of all of the FRCs in the game? I got #Reload yesterday, and the only FRC I know is S.Badguy's gun flame.

1. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372

2. Almost every character fourm should have a thread listing there FRC points.

Hey folks, any idea how i can rip Keep The Flag Flying (or for that matter, any other track) from my AC disc? I've already copied and paste the MUSIC.PCK file onto my computer, from then on i've not much of an idea what i should be doing. Thanks guys :D

YAY my roommate finally got a copy of AC. I hardly ever play on pad, so my skills are so terrible...

anyone can suggest a cheap/decent stick for PS2 (under $50) I'm by no mean a high skilled player, so I don't want to spend $100 for a HRAP.

thx

edit:how terrible is this one??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARCADE-STICK-JoyStick-Controller-for-PS2-Playstation-2_W0QQitemZ110135130453QQihZ001QQcategoryZ21188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

don't touch that. i bought all sorts of random sticks before to see what the insides look like and stuff. Or to try them out cuz they're cheap. Hori sticks are the only good (somewhat cheap) sticks you can get.

for fifty dollars you might be able to get a street fighter aniversary stick on ebay which is a fairly good stick... its just HUGE.

got mine for $20, HaWT deal.