Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

This is getting character specific and I see it as a spacing issue which determines the following course of action.

Pretty much.

Funny glitches aside, you can't slashback throws.

The level of the attack determines how long you are unable to tech, unless the moves has special properties that state otherwise.

1.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to figure out

2.eddies unblockables are extremely easy to perform

3.M_HAVOKs post looks like a big joke in the first place

4.don´t pee your pants Wind Owl

ha ha its weird.

i leared how to do them on my own like 2 minutes after i posted that and i found a eddie tutorial on youtube that teaches u. guess i never really took the time out 2 realy try and figure out on my own lol my bad

dunno if this has been asked or not but theres this thing in the game where a character is attacking you then all of a sudden the defending character will turn white and counter attack the person who was orginally putting on pressure i would like to know what exactly is it and how do you do it? ive done this on accedent before but now im curious about it.

Dead Angle Attack aka DAA While blocking, Forward+TwoButtons. Uses 50% meter.

I dont know how to activate my ex costume in "ggxx accent core" i have the option activated but nothing changes please i need some guidance cause these regular game sites are of no help!!:mad:

How old is May in XX? Would Sammy have landed in trouble if they didn't show footage of Slayer smoking from a pipe to the ESRB, and thus dodge the "tobacco usage" warning on the content rating? (yes check the back of the case it's there lulz) Is it really tobacco? Why would Slayer bother smoking tobacco when he can smoke ganja and pilebunker Ky's police squad if he's ever questioned? If Eddie really is Spanish, where is his sombrero to prove it? What happened to Axl's muscle mass from the first game?

I dont know how to activate my ex costume in "ggxx accent core" i have the option activated but nothing changes please i need some guidance cause these regular game sites are of no help!!:mad:

i don't even understand this question @_@

you're talking about the EX colours, right? just hit taunt on the character select screen and then select your character as normal to get an EX colour. that's it.

if you want the EX version of the characters, with different movelists and such, then that's a different story...

thx for answering my question 4r5 but i have another one. How exactly do i count frames and what not? i went to the page that has all the frame work for all chars in ^C but i dont understand the whole frame thing

For Millia... What's an ADC? And also... a pinloop is the TandemTop...right? I'm new to GGXXAC... How long should I be practicing until I can play in the arcade and hope to lose and at least know what's going on? (yes there's an arcade with AC near me.) Should I just be practicing with Baiken instead?

ADC = AirDash-Cancel Like a jump-cancel or special-cancel, but with an airdash. her j.S, j.HS, and j.D can be ADC'ed. Pin is 214S/HS, or :d::db::b::s:/:h:, while in the air. Pinloop is a combo that involves launching, doing an aircombo, then ending the combo with a pin in such a way that you can land, pick up the pin, and relaunch to continue the combo. TandemTop is Millia's green/blue discs. You can't practice fighting people with out fighting people. Whether you know what's going on or not just depends on how much studying you do. Read up or ask people questions. Do you want to learn Baiken?

You gotta be kidding me. You can't just jump into this game and start playing it, you'd have to learn at least all the basic game mechanics and have had tested out all the normals,specials, and maybe a bread and butter.

As long as I know how to block and how to throw, you can put me in to a game and I'll figure everything else out as I play. I'm just answering your question how I would answer it. If you don't think it works that way, then you don't got to take what I say.

As long as I know how to block and how to throw, you can put me in to a game and I'll figure everything else out as I play.

true... but you're gonna lose loads of quarters before you do! ^^

Yes, I know this question is very stupid, but is there a way to exit back to the main screen when you are on the character select screen on 2P mode and the bunch? I can't seem to go back to the main menu without quitting in-game.

L1+L2+R1+R2+Select+Start Somehow this doesn't work for me in #R online. How do I soft reset in VSnet when someone connects to me and I don`t want to play him?