Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

All right, I need help with something.

I saw a link from somewhere on these boards to a series of combo vids on YouTube, but for the life of me I can't find them now. Help plz?

Of course most YouTube combo vids are impressive, but these ones were absolutely ridiculously impressive, and I remember there was something in the name of the series that even hinted at that. (I could have sworn it was "excessive," like, "Excessive Potemkin combo", "Excessive Slayer combo", etc., but those aren't turning up anything.) The Potemkin one had about three or four Potemkin Busters in the same combo on several occasions (using PB, FB PB, and HPB at various points.) The most noteworthy thing I remember is that the Slayer one opened up with a 100% damage combo vs. Millia, flat-out killing her in like five or six seconds. The first thing in the video was she jumped toward him, he intercepted with Direct-Hit Dandy (2 hits) --> Direct-Hit Dandy (2 hits) (Millia is dizzy now) --> Pilebunker for the kill before she could ever touch the ground again.

Oh, and the Zappa one (and I think the Robo-Ky one but I could be wrong) had some infinites, and the video handled them by just speeding up the feed until they were zipping around at hyperspeed, then slowing it down again just before hit 300 or or so when they finally finished (with the kill or whatever.)

Please, someone tell me what I'm talking about and where they are again, because I need to show the Potemkin one to a friend of mine who plays him.

maybe you are talking about the "outstanding" combos:vbang: :vbang:

Kjorteo: there is a sticky in the Guilty Pleasures forum for video requests or help. post in there, i can help you out.

this might not be related to gameplay, but it is a stupid question. Anyone know the secret code to start the game on HD mode?

lol, secret code anyways, yeah, X+Triangle as the game loads might have to wait for the memory card to load, forget

I hate to ask this, but have you read the guide Dark_Ryu? It explains how Tension and Tension Pulse works.

I'm a player from the first gg to the last gg & i read everything from gg, the guide include.

I just thought about this. If Zato is dead, wouldn't Eddie lose life from the shadow getting hit, not just the body? I mean the shadow is what's controlling him, not the body himself.

DJ Xero.... apparently you think to some degree GG makes sense... It doesn't. It never has and never will. EVER. The only thing anyone is trying to understand is GG's story. Character specific abilities have never made any sense at all. I could prove it but ehh...

DJ Xero.... apparently you think to some degree GG makes sense...

It doesn't. It never has and never will. EVER.

The only thing anyone is trying to understand is GG's story. Character specific abilities have never made any sense at all.

I could prove it but ehh...

Bridgett throws you to the moon.

It just looks like a flaw if they're going to bring in the shit "Zato is dead, parasite controls him." Plus, he'd be balanced.

Here's a question for you.

If the arcade setup is

K S H
 P   D

How are you supposed to taunt in a match on the arcade machine?

sounds like you're screwed. best of luck to you

DJ Xero >

Taunting/Respecting on arcade cabinets is performed by pressing the Start (or forward + Start for Respect) button during a match. Thanks to that, you can perform epic "Goodu da ze" Posted Image even on arcade. Now this is magic.

1[K]~S The S can also be P or HS. Whatever gives you a FD.