Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

I'm playing on the pad and for whatever reason when I do something like 5S > 2D > 623P > PK with Ramlethal it will sometimes show that I pressed every button at the same time. Why is this?

Is the DLC cross-buy or would I have to buy it all again if I upgrade to PS4 version?

I want to buy a PS4 now but the sticks are always sold out.

Does anyone know the relative weight of the characters?

Also, what are relative damage ranges?  I always hear that such and such has bad or good damage, but what are those ranges roughly?

Like ~0-75 = bad, ~75-125 is average, ~125+ is good?  If that is too relative, what's a rough damage estimate for midscreen, meterless bnbs?

Does anyone know the relative weight of the characters?

Also, what are relative damage ranges?  I always hear that such and such has bad or good damage, but what are those ranges roughly?

Like ~0-75 = bad, ~75-125 is average, ~125+ is good?  If that is too relative, what's a rough damage estimate for midscreen, meterless bnbs?

The problem is this game isn't like Blazblue when theamage is the same for everyone. Because every character has a adifferent "defense multiplier", that dictates if the character has good or bad HP.

The problem is this game isn't like Blazblue when theamage is the same for everyone. Because every character has a adifferent "defense multiplier", that dictates if the character has good or bad HP.

Just do "damage against Sol with zero guard bar" if you want to get a baseline.

the XX series did not.

however veteru suspects xrd does have a buffer of 2F, which would make sense with the removal of negative edge. 

(sorry to steal your thunder vet)

I was just doing player matches in Xrd and had a weird crash. It was the deciding moment of the last round (it ALWAYS is when I get disconnected), I was using Faust had just done his P super, air dashed in, the opponent Ramlethal started to do her giant beam super, but before it finished the screen went black, and after a few seconds I was back on the Ps3 main menu. The system didn't need to restart, and I was still logged into PSN.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

I haven't checked cause I never thought to, but can you disable subtitles?  I ask for literally no other reason than because I want to take an HD screenshot of Bedman's shit eating grin in his victory pose.

If you manage to get that picture taken, post that shit. I'm needing wallpapers..

not sure if this is the right place to post this but.. my friend got the 3 DLC chars by buying them (then installed) but Leo has some sort of lock symbol on the char select screen ? is this a known bug or should something be done first? Thanks

If Leo is locked it means the DLC didn't work for whatever reason. Did he by any chance buy the DLC using a PSN account associated with a different region than the game itself? I.e. did he get Xrd from the Japanese PSN then later try to buy Leo using his US PSN account, etc.?

You can actually combo into Gold Burst, right? 

nope

Does dragon instal have a use is it good

If you mean in Xrd, then yeah, its a better version of DI from the previous GG's, since you can...

1. Still do multi-hit Volcanic Viper.

2. Dunno if Bandit Revolver still does its 4/5-hit and fire effect in this one.

3. Riot Stomp multi explosive hit on contact.

4. Perform new mid-air command throw.

5. And lastly, Tyrant Rave becomes full-screen, and IK is slightly same and shorter due to Sol's DI being active.

Dragon Install feels actually worth it.

And I can't count the times I've won by simply chipping people out with DI Tyrant Rave because geezus it does like 100 damage via chip sometimes.

You can actually combo into Gold Burst, right?

Unless they are staggered or dizzied.