Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlasticChicken

Seattle's California trip! GET HYPE!!! 6/18-21

wait why is seattle coming again?

if you wanted the fall of cali... it already happened when dacidbro arrived, 100 years too late

they want the fall of decidbro

hey digital watches remember when you lost to andrew

also lets do ft5 again

I hope you guys appreciate that I'm using my vacation days JUST to meet up with you all! Bring your :3 game. We will probably host doubles when you all come by. :3e

I told you guys the main reason. For casuals and fun.

Dacidbro = California, fall of Dacidbro = fall of California obviously.

I was wondering if we could also do some kind of informal regional match. 5v5 in BB to make things interesting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

How are we gonna fit those two tournies in one night? Unless the 5v5 starts at least at like 3 pm or something.

And at that point I think I'll run out of memory to record that many matches for sure :vbang:

Anyone else playing Guilty or Melty?

ummm dw they are staying at my house too temporarily...that means everyone gets forced to play GG

also, Mike Z is THE person to not lose to in GG. I dislike the idea of losing to people who don't even like the game. :(

How are we gonna fit those two tournies in one night? Unless the 5v5 starts at least at like 3 pm or something.

And at that point I think I'll run out of memory to record that many matches for sure :vbang:

You don't. You split it up in a span of two days. :3

Wow, Seattle. I don't know any of you. So that being said, every one of you should get down here! And we should get some games in.

Also, Digital Watches, I would love to meet you. I play Axl too, and I've never actually met another good Axl player. In fact, I'm not sure if there even are any other Axls around here. So yes, I am definitely down for some GG matches. Bring it on! Fun with full-screen counters!

You don't. You split it up in a span of two days. :3

Wait.. so ON the 18th is the 5v5's, and the normal doubles is on the 19th? I'm still trying to figure out how long they're planning to stay and where they're gonna go if "Just the weekend" consists of just two days. Norcal and SoCal aren't exactly like... a casual stroll away from each other... D:

Haha not like it's a tourny for the regional matches. It won't take very long at all.

Don't worry I think we will only need 5 matches :3

ALREADY SHIT TALKIN XDD.... West coast anarchy D:

Wow, Seattle. I don't know any of you. So that being said, every one of you should get down here! And we should get some games in.

Damn... Jason?

THERE ARE SO MANY CATS @~@

@Zong & Dacid: stop making out in this thread. =/

.. how dare you?

:psyduck:

FT5 Render, this Rednersday. For Pizza money. Or just king of the world status.

18th-21st so friday afternoonish to monday evening probably

4 days for the ENTIRE thing?? Dude... if you guy's are doing that a couple of you better know how to drive cuz you're gonna need to switch drivers o-o..

When I rode to Portland (Granted I was taking in the scenery) it took roughly two days. I have the same question as Dacid, how are you dividing all of this time.. :8/:

@Dacid/ZONG - stop dividing up time on my machine. Best of 5 ONLY, people other than you want to play ya know. ;^) Also second Bang, stop making out here.

@Rod - Oh my god, I so miss you. I'm a jerk, did I even thank you for letting me stay there? :^| You can even win on that hella shite stick of yours...and yeah, losing to me means you should quit. HAH.

@Rod - Oh my god, I so miss you. I'm a jerk, did I even thank you for letting me stay there? :^| You can even win on that hella shite stick of yours...and yeah, losing to me means you should quit. HAH.

Don't worry Mike, I miss you too! You thanked me in person which is more than enough so! See you sometime soon again!