Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

SD's Flash Project: Hazama's Knife Fight

Ggggg

gGG

GAAAAAHHH

I don't see how you could lose your motivation to finish something like...this..

I mean, it would be insulting to everyone here to leave this unfinished now that most of it is out.

This project is made of pure 100%, concentrated, grade-A WIN!!!

Would love to see the finished product.

YEAAAAH.... HAHA~!.... YEAAAAAAAAAH~~~!

Jin ate it harder than he eets :psyduck:.

LOL... poor Miss Lei-chi.

YEAAAAAAAH

Oh man, that was awesome, but must not admit it to anyone and continue hating Hazama so I don't give into his awesomenes... >.<

>.> Oh you guys heard that....

WAHHHHH Why my Tsubaki!? :gonk: (please finish it, the preview was just too awesome!)

I liked the loading screen at the beginning, it's fitting, with him looking at his watch. Nice touch with the ouroboros chain at the top too, I didn't notice it the first time I watched since my browser was scrolled down to cover the ouroboros at the top while it was loading. :psyduck:

The intro scene with neon green fonts and Hazama zipping around was also pretty cool. When Hazama and Tsubaki started walking and when the background first appeared, I noticed that there was a little hiccup in the animation, but I'm sure you'll work on that since this was just a teaser. :eng101:

Overall though, I couldn't see anything wrong with it. Much better than what I made so far. :keke: I have some questions though, is the rest of the video going to be Hazama vs. Ragna with the rest of the BB cast in a pile of "corpses" or are you also increasing the amount of time the other characters fight Hazama as well? I can understand if it's just Hazama vs. Ragna for the rest of the video (it would be epic), but it should be nice to see him fight other characters too.

Yeah, keep up the good work. :cool: I'm looking forward to the finished project, it should be awesome.

:yaaay: It's great so far SD, I hope you finish it!

I fucking lol'ed so hard at Bang looking @ 'DAT AZZ' before Hazama got him. but other than that, You're getting a Gundam, FUCK A STATUE.

Oh man.

Everything about was just brilliant.

If you ever finish it, I will... worship you or something. xD

This is just something on the side but...someone needs to make Hakumen play in some Megaman Zero-esque stages in a flash game.

You know, block bullets, slice enemies He can use his Kishuu as a dash maneuver and other stuff. :)

-clicks link-

-firefox freeze's for 2 minutes-

reaction: :3

Between this and the Smooth Hazama video, everyone's favorite villain seems to be getting lots of love these days. :yaaay: Good stuff, and I hope you decide to finish it.

<.< I challenge you all, to a battle...of KNIVES!

KNIFE FIGHT! >.>

o.o *can't stop watching the vid, this has become my new favorite song*

Being a flash artist, I have but a few pointers, or rather some friendly tips.

Well, really just one.

Spice up your preloader, add in some extra graphics, all black is cool and all, but---graphics.

Everything else is pretty well executed. May need to cut or add a few extra frames for smoothness in animations, but that might mess up the lip sync.