Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse

[CS1] Hazama Combo Thread

If they're grounded j.6D will pop them up a bit. 5C will further pop them up and if you delay it a bit you could probably tag them with 4D at the apex of thejump.

Off a BnB 5C > 2C > 4D~A x2 > 4D~D > j.214b# is easy after a 214D~C. Just delay the 5C a bit.

I think the double 4D~A > 4D~D was put in the BnB section with the appropriate damage, so it's not just character specific on Rachel. I know what you meant with the slight variation on the combo in that section though.

It works on Tao, Tager, Hakumen and Arakune as well. Just saying that I've managed to do a triple 4D after doing 5C, instead of 2C > double 4D. Also works on Jayoku combos.

If you're close to the corner (back to the corner) with 100 meter, ~4.1k full screen punish:

632146C, RC, 6D~A, 4D~A, 623D, (dash) 2B, 5C, j.Cx5, 2C, 2D~D, j.214B#

You RC after Hazama pulls the other guy in. The timing and chains to use change depending on the character and the distance at which you hit them with Rekkazan.

Cool thing is, with how much meter you get back, you're basically boosting Rekkazan's damage by 1.8k for 6 meter. Stupidly situational, though, obviously.

It works on Tao, Tager, Hakumen and Arakune as well. Just saying that I've managed to do a triple 4D after doing 5C, instead of 2C > double 4D. Also works on Jayoku combos.

just saying.. you can do triple 4d after 5c 2c so yeah..

if anyone is having problems trying to do the character specific combo, here are some tips:

5C > 3C > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > forward jump j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

1. delay the 5C after 214D~C. this will make the 6D~A much easier to connect

2. delay the 623D after 4D~A until the opponent is high as possible but still within range for the 623D. you want to connect the 623D to the opponent as far away as possible. the snake head hitbox should BARELY be connecting to the opponent's hitbox

Thanks for the useful advice. Hopefully some people will find it much easier to do that way Fohstick. And make sure you're using it on characters that it works on. That's available in the first post.

there's no jayoku in that combo....

it's 3c (ch) 5b 2c 4d-a x2, 623 d, j6d-d, 2c, 4d-a, 4d-d, jcxn

jakou is 623D.

Speaking of that combo, can someone explain to me the conditions/trick to doing 6D~A 6D~A 623D j.6D~D etc. combo? It doesn't seem that spacing or character-specific since I've seen a guy pick it up off random AA 6D against like half the cast, but I can only get the 623D j.6D link like 10% of the time.

When picked off from an anti-air, it can be much easier, and even hit other members of the cast. This is because your opponent can be hit farther away or higher in the air, making the followup from 623D less tight and possible on over half of the cast.

When picked off from an anti-air, it can be much easier, and even hit other members of the cast. This is because your opponent can be hit farther away or higher in the air, making the followup from 623D less tight and possible on over half of the cast.

Maybe it's just me but I definately have a higher success rate when doing it as an anti-air because of the higher untech time.

236236B (FC) > (Back Dash) j.9D~A > (Land) 623D > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 5C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

is there a video showing this combo in action?

http://zoome.jp/sculpture/diary/26/

Near the end of the video. It's also possible to just do 6D~A instead of j9D~A, and you can actually do 4D three times after 5C.

Even with the FC imhaving trouble with the transition after 623D. i catch them just fine either way up till there when my timings proper Just how tight is that?

Hey guys I am currently having trouble with hazama's 7th trial. I am very sure there is something very basic i am missing, the trial is basically b+c > 6d > a > 6d > 623d > his second super, i cannot get the second 6d to connect consistently for the life of me. I figured the trial shouldn't be as difficult as it seems.

Are there any tips for landing j.6D after 623D in the meterless fat people BnB? Also, how big is the window for you to j.6D after 623D? :psyduck: