Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse

[CS1] Hazama Combo Thread

No idea, i forgot how to do it, so i just randomly scrape out a 720 and it worked lol

Anyways

Add this into your combo.

Hazama Challange Mode 10

(CH)6C > 5D > j.B+C(whiff) > Jiayoku > 6D(multiple times?*might increase damage*) > Jakou > 66 3C > Jiayoku > (adjust)214D~C > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > j.214B#

Damage : 7990 #100% HEAT

@ Fohstick

2A/5A X2- 5B - 3C - 236D

Well hazama you can change out the 236D for an instant 214D-A and see if you can catch em blocking low then, 236236B or what ever works/pleases you.

Bear with me I'm scrubby with hazama but I have a general foundation for his stuff lol

Something I did vs. Tager yesterday:

5c, jayoku, 6d-a x 3 , 623d, 665c, jayoku, 214d~~c, 5c, 2c, 4d-a, 4d-d, #j.214b. Did roughly 8.2k.

Poor Tager. :vbang:

5c, jayoku, 6d-a x 3 , 623d, 665c, jayoku, 214d~~c, 5c, 2c, 4d-a, 4d-d, #j.214b. Did roughly 8.2k.

Nice combo. Substituting the 3C's for 5C basically. Haha, since 5C's proration is so much better, it results in massive damage. Tager can't stand up to any of Hazama's combos, especially since you can 4D~A or 6D~A 3-4 times on him, and he still can't tech. Big guys suffer.

that and 5c OTG's tager, rachel and i think hakumen and arakune.

combined with it also doing 2 hits and yeah.. free damage :yaaay:

^ 5C also hits Taokaka on the ground. I try to think of it as 5C = 5 Characters OTG - Hakumen, Rachel, Taokaka, Arakune, and Tager.

I just managed to pull off very similar on Hakumen.

It was 5B, 2B, Jayoku, Jakou (623d), 3c, Jayoku, 214D~C, 5C, 2C, 4D~A, 4D~D, j.C's, j.214B

I think it was around 8k, wasn't sure though. Was too busy going "HOLY CRAP I PULLED THAT OFF!" The 5B and 2B at the beginning felt a little scrubby though. Also could have landed a chain hit or two before Jakou but didn't want to risk it at the time, too busy trying to put Jayoku into a combo twice any way I can for now. Will flesh it out after I master that.

2 girls, 1 cup... meet 2 JAYOKU HOOOOUUUTENJINs, 1 combo

The 10th challenge combo is quite similar:

(done mid-screen) 6C (CH), D~D, j.grab (whiff), 236236B, 44, 6D~A, 623D, 66, 3C, 236236B, 44, 214D~C, 5C, 2C, 4D~A, 4D~D, j.C(x5), j.9, j.C(x5), 214B

7990dmg and works on Bang at least (meaning it should work on a bunch of other characters).

Yeah, I'm beginning to think the key to connecting 236236B after 623D > Dash 3C is backdashing beforehand. Sure, you sacrifice damage from a few 6D~A's, but the damage is still more than high enough to be worth it.

The 10th challenge combo is quite similar:

(done mid-screen) 6C (CH), D~D, j.grab (whiff), 236236B, 44, 6D~A, 623D, 66, 3C, 236236B, 44, 214D~C, 5C, 2C, 4D~A, 4D~D, j.C(x5), j.9, j.C(x5), 214B

7990dmg and works on Bang at least (meaning it should work on a bunch of other characters).

'

I posted that x.x

and it works on all

But nevermind, good to refresh everyone's memory :D

No idea, i forgot how to do it, so i just randomly scrape out a 720 and it worked lol

Anyways

Add this into your combo.

Hazama Challange Mode 10

(CH)6C > 5D > j.B+C(whiff) > Jiayoku > 6D(multiple times?*might increase damage*) > Jakou > 66 3C > Jiayoku > (adjust)214D~C > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > j.214B#

Damage : 7990 #100% HEAT

After 236236B, is it more damage to 214D~C, or to just 5C on their way down?

It hurts more with 5C due to the proration, but only certain characters can get hit by 5C during fall

I could have swore 214D~C did more damage overall. At least the charged version does I believe. Than a regular 5C, even with proration scaling, etc. Charged 214D~C should make the combo do more overall damage.

5C's : 520DMG | 100 | 89 ( single proration )

214D~C(S) : 750DMG | 85 | 86

so yeah, 214D~C deals more damage but the proration sucks on the long run

so 5C deals more damage if done on long term combo.

oh and. 5C have better proration meaning that it makes the opponent hard to tech ( according to the new untechable system )

does anyone know how to do this combo effectively?

5C > 3C > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage: ~4663

Rachel, Tager, Taokaka, Hakumen, and Arakune specific.

every time i try to perform j.6D~D, the combo automatically turns into a blue beat combo. is there some kind of specific timing or delay i should know for this combo?

actually there is more to it.

is your spacing right? because your spacing has to be correct so that when you do 623D the chain is fully extended. depending on the character you may have to jump forward and not back because of their hit box. on most of the characters you can neutral jump but for the most part it's better jump forward to do it.

I've noticed from the success in videos I've seen. You need to jump forward as well. To be honest, don't feel too bad about not getting it consistently. As of now, no one has completely mastered it on a professional level.

I’ve been looking for the best damaging combo for 50% tension mid-screen non-fatal combo and this is what I’ve found:

236236b > 44 > ( Slight Delay* ) > j.9d~a > 623d > j.6d~d** > 5c > 4d~a > 4d~d > j.cx5 > dj.cx5 > 214d

*) The delay is very slight and may not be necessary for you depending on how long it takes you to backdash after 236236b. I found myself hitting the enemy too high with j.9d for 236d to connect. This slight delay corrected this problem for me.

**) To land this difficult link, I find it beneficial to hold up and stare at Hazama and use 6d the second he leaves the ground.

Damage: 5,755

Tension Gained: 39

Damage starting w/ 5c : 6,400 < My current favorite punishment combo.

Tension Gained: 42

Damage starting w/ 3c: 5,361

Tension Gained: 39

A big thank you to the poster of this video http://zoome.jp/sculpture/diary/26/. ( Pretty sure it’s the same guy that posted the new Hazama combo video. )

At 2:06 he shows a 100% combo for 7,911:

236236b > 44 > j.9d~a > 623d > j.6d~d > 5c > 4d~a > 236236b > 214d~c >5c > 2c > 4d~a > 4d~d > j.cx5 > dj.cx5 > 214b

This might work on everybody... however needs more testing. It is slightly easier to do these combo’s on characters w/ big aerial hitboxes. ( ex. Tager )

EDIT: Fixed an error in combo. Thanks Kid Viper.

EDIT2: Changed last paragraph until it is 100% proven that it works on everybody.

Hmm. Is the timing less strict than simply using Jakou then j.6D~D. Sounds like a pretty devastating combo. I'll have to try it out in a couple weeks. And working on everybody but Carl is pretty amazing. I might even test this on Ragna later today if I find the time. And I'll add this to the combo thread in the JH Punishment section when I get the chance.