Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse

[CS1] Hazama Combo Thread

It would definitely have to be near the corner since the 214d~~c has to be early. You can pick up Tager again with 5c after Jakou mid-screen, but the Jayoku after 5c would launch them horizontally enough where you would need to dash to connect 214d~~c, not allowing you to do it early enough for the height you need for the remainder of the combo. When I get home I'll test this and if it works I'll record it and post a video.

Also, think about adding 6c CH to the beginning to make it:

6c CH, 5d-d, b+c (whiff), Jayoku, 6d-a x 3, 623d, 665c, Jayoku, (early) 214d~~c, 5c, 4d-a, 4d-d, #j.214b.

Alternatively:

6c CH, 5d-d, b+c (whiff), Jayoku, 6d-a x 3, 623d, 665c, Jayoku, (early) 214d~~c, 5c, 4d-a, 4d-a, 623d, Mizuchi.

If my math is right, it could do up to around 9k.

Ugh, so much theorizing. I'm a projectionist and I have to screen Twilight two more times before I can go home. Crappy movies make you do math. :vbang:

Okay, thanks DF2K. Cross your fingers. It seems like Hazama has so much "hidden" potential with combos, the timing just gets insane for the really advanced stuff.

jakou has same move proration so doing 2 would increase untech time by heaps and lower damage too. you might be able to get something off with distortion minimum damage but j.214b# sounds better bang for buck.

if you swap 623d,mizuchi with j.214b# you'd hit about 8.6-8.7k depending on how many hits of 6c. possibly j.214b# > rc > 4d~d > 5c > 2c > 623d might scratch over 9k.

5c otg's tager arakune hakumen and rachel btw.

also i thought we listed this as a stylish combo already but it's not on the list.

tk j.214b (ch) > (dash) 236236b > (dash) 214d~c > 5c > 2c >4d~ax2 > 4d~d > j.214b# = 3736 damage.

also possible to do

5B > 3C > 214D~C > (Dash) / (Step backwards) 5C > 2C > 4D~A x3 > 623D

damage = 3025

5b has to hit far so the chain is hitting infront of them otherwise they'll be too close that the 623d won't connect from 4d~a

5B > 3C > 214D~C > (Dash) 5C > 2C > 4D~A x2 > 4D~D > j.214B#

Tested and it works on everybody. Delay the 5c and hit them right before they can tech.

Damage is ~3600 with C and ~3300 with B

Great find! Can you wait for both hits of the 5C to land for extra damage? (Is that already included?)

What makes Tager go higher so that the j6D doesn't blue beat at this video http://zoome.jp/sculpture/diary/26/ (1 minute in)? Are the chains delayed or is it 5C? Also, is it possible to just use 4D~A twice after 2C, instead of 6D~A > 4D~A?

You can use 4D~A x 2 > 623D or 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D. Whatever suits your fancy.

Thank you guys. But what exactly gave the combo enough height? Jakou apparently needs to hit with the tip of the chain...

Edit: Okay, played around with it and managed to do it successfully a couple of times. I think I was doing 4D~A > Jakou way too early. If you delay it a little bit, the opponent will fly a bit higher. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But yeah, it's not always that I'll be able to land a 5C in the middle of the match like that, is it viable with 5B? I think I've read somewhere that it is supposed to hit from a certain distance from the target.

not necessarily the tip, more so the chain has to be fully extended. the 5c 6d 4d all raise tagee high enough so that jaipur is fully extended

The 5c, 6d-a, 4d-a, 623d combo actually works for other characters, too (Tao, Ara, Rachel, Haku). Although it isn't as easy to do as Tager for obvious reasons.

it's been established that the j.6d relaunch combo works on arakune, rachel, hakumen, tao, and tager. it's starting to get really annoying reading these posts that are saying the same thing over and over.

Then don't read it. Oh wait, you didn't, because I was talking about 5c, 2c, 6d-a, 4d-a, 623d.

5C > 3C > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage: ~4663

Rachel, Tager, Taokaka, Hakumen, and Arakune specific.

plz read because i was one of the people who stated the combo and said who it was char specific on.

also it's been confirmed since june who it works on :\

214D~B (CH) > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage: ~2037

My version

214D~B (CH) > 5D~D > j.c(2) > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.214b#

Damage ~2450

214D~B(FC) > 5D~D > j.C(2) > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage = 3022

a variation of the bnb i sometimes do on 5c otg'able characters

5b > 3c > (dash) 5c > 2c > 4d~a x2 > 4d~d > j.214B#

makes getting 3 chain hits easier and does about the same amount of damage.

Been playing around with 623D combos and it's possible to do with the right positioning mid-screen

5b > 3c > .... > 623D > dash 2b > 5c > j.214b#.

I haven't been able to do 2b>5c>2c as the 5c pushes them too far.

works on ragna, tager, arakune, bang, hakumen and jin at least..

Wait... you can do a dash and 2b after 623D in mid screen? I thought that only worked on the corner. Unless you push them towards the corner with the earlier combo... or something.

it works mid screen but it's.. wierd

you have to hit far with the 5b/5c so you get distance on the jakou but you have to keep them low enough so when you 623d they land kinda closer to you.

5a(ch) > 236236b > 214d~c > 5c > 2c > 4d~a > 4d~d > j.214b#

5a(ch) > 236236b > 4d~a x2 > 4d~d > j.214b#

5a(ch) > 236236b > 6d~a x2 > 623d > 2b > 5c > 2c > 4d~d > j.214b#

5a(ch) > 236236b > 6d~a x2 > 623d > 3c > 236236b > 4d~a > 4d~d > 214b#

yeah..

Edit. scratch that. You don't even need a CH.

Thanks for the numbers. But it seems a little uneccessary to put those combos in the compilation when they're all combos that already exist with 5A added in the beginning. Most people should be able to figure that out by common sense/looking at frame data, etc. The numbers do help me with my poking games, so I thank you for that, haha.

im wondering if its not too much to add how much heat each combo gives to this guide? might give new comers to hazama something to keep it mind. or is it a bit dumb since you could proberly keep track of it yourself when you acually do it? =0

Average BnB gives ~30. Full BnB gives ~40. That's about all that you really need to keep in mind with these combos since he builds up heat so fast.

Bang 5A, heatless, gets him ~3k.