Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse

[CS1] Hazama Combo Thread

I haven't used 5B > 2C much in netplay, so I wouldn't know. But I would assume it'd be easier. I'm getting the timing down for two chains in netplay much better now though.

And to be honest, the whole three chain thing is kind of dead. No one uses that I guess. Not professionals, no one. Even though it is possible, the j.C's and risk involved aren't worth it. Not to mention that after the patch, the slower speed of ouroboros will probably make it impossible.

it is actually fairly easy for some characters. 214d~c->dash->very slight delay always gets you 3 chains if their hitbox isn't huge. the problem is that using j214b at the end can get you punished if they mash air tech and punish with 5a or something asap

also here is a hillariously impractical combo that uses 150% heat

5th hit of j.c ch->236236b->214d~b->dash 5c (2 hits)->2c->6d~a->4d~a->623d->5c->2c->6d~a->4d~d->j214b#->rc->236236b

enemy must be in corner, must have fat hitbox

I can always get at least two chains 5C > 2C; and if I'm actually thinking about it, I can always get 3 chains as well (my biggest problem with it is waiting too long and whiffing the 5C due to teching).

The reason you don't see it is because, honestly, it's just more reliable to get 2 chains instead of 3. You don't have to worry about screwing up 2 chains, but if you use the 5C just a tad bit too early you can easily make it miss.

623D is burstable.

Burst during the throwing animation. You take damage after he throws you like half-way or something.

Not sure if you'll recover in time to nail them with a 5D before they land though.

623D is burstable.

Burst during the throwing animation. You take damage after he throws you like half-way or something.

Not sure if you'll recover in time to nail them with a 5D before they land though.

I've actually been able to land 6D if they burst right as Jakou hits.

during the throwing - -"

so he throws you and you get out of it by bursting so he has to recover. i've seen it done quite a few times.

not the grab part

So in thoery it's kinda unburstable combo, Since if u do burst ur only going to get raped even harder.

At lest for the Jakou if you burst early. You should be safe if u burst near the floor i think.

If they burst once the throwing animation starts, you will have to RC Jakou to punish. The recovery takes too long to do much of anything about it. You can try to bait this by doing an extra 6D instead of jakou, but it's very risky and usually its just better to make them waste the burst if they want to.

You guys have any tips on how to mash C all day for pad; I can do it well on my fightstick ill put turbo on for at night when I get lazy XD. I don’t have to much of experience with Hazama. I can pull off most of his stuff just need to work on the minor things.:eng101:

If they burst once the throwing animation starts, you will have to RC Jakou to punish. The recovery takes too long to do much of anything about it. You can try to bait this by doing an extra 6D instead of jakou, but it's very risky and usually its just better to make them waste the burst if they want to.

Well even if they burst. It's good for you because at the spacing you'd use Jakou. You're far away.

They're going to have to catch you.

OK I figure out the timing for mashing C in combos but how do u mash C and get all 5 slash's out when not in a combo for Ex.

8. Character Specific Combos

6C (CH) > (Dash) 236236B > (Adjust)[ j.C x 5] > (Land) 236236B > (Adjust) [4D~A x 4] > 623D > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 5C > [4D~A x 2] > 4D~D (Gold Burst) > (Land) 6D~A > 6D~D (Gold Burst) > (Land) [6D~A x 2] > 623D > 632146C *100 Heat* *Both Bursts*

Damage: ~10103

Tager specific. [j.C x 5] should be started early so all hits miss except for the last one.

Well, haha. That combos is extremely situational and difficult to pull off so I wouldn't worry about it too much. But if you really want to know. I believe you high jump then time your last C hit to hit Tager as he's falling to the ground. It's usually (Always) better to go with the reliable 100% heat combos if you're interested in high damage.

Yeah its pretty hard to pull off, I just been trying every combo with Haz. Im pretty new at this game im only lvl 27 after fighting a lvl 50 Rachel a few times yesterday I just now found out how much I can poke the shit out of people with his drive lol.

I just decided to picked up Hazama, " The Happy Go Lucky Snake Spamming Troll", today.

And i got to lesson 6, The combo was.

5B > 3C > 214D~C> Dash > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > [j.C x 5] >JC > [j.C x 5] > j.214B

I was having all my trouble at the Dash, Either i didnt dash, or i dash'ed and did his 6C instead of his 5C, or bang would just block it when i tried to go slow. Any help? Sorry if this isnt the right thread, i looked for a beginers guide and this was the only thing i could find.

You want to input the dash at the last possible moment. And if you're getting 6C, try to Dash then let go of the D-Pad/Stick, and press C. What you want to be doing is:

66 > 5C

not 66C.

You can try inputting the first 6 during the ending of Hazama's 214D~C. If done at the last possible moment, it should work correctly.

You want to input the dash at the last possible moment. And if you're getting 6C, try to Dash then let go of the D-Pad/Stick, and press C. What you want to be doing is:

66 > 5C

not 66C.

You can try inputting the first 6 during the eWhat nding of Hazama's 214D~C. If done at the last possible moment, it should work correctly.

What also helps for some people that get 6C after the dash: do 664C

236236B > adjust 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > delayed 623D > jump forward j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B# (character specific)

just a new variation. i think it will work

7. Corner Combos (Opponent in Corner)

Neutral Throw > (Adjust) 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage: ~2700

You can actually do 3x 4D's on most of the cast (gonna check tomorrow if it doesn't work on say, Carl, and I'll edit this post).

Also, the "Adjust" part doesn't have to involve any movement on Hazama's part, you can just stand still and get pushed back by the grab until you reach the range at which 4D will cause long hitstun.

Edit: Yup, 3x 4D works on everyone. Does 2895 dmg.