Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse

[CS1] Hazama Combo Thread

214D~B (CH or FC) > backward jump j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~A > delayed 623D > backward jump j.6D~D > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Damage: 3078 (CH) or 4254 (FC)

here's another j.6D~D combo. character specific though (only tried it on tager). it works very easily

Flashy combo from one of the all cast combo videos:

Mizuchi -> RC on hit confirm -> troll.

I've done the chains followup, but I'm pretty sure you have enough time to actually dash in and do 5C > #j214B shenanigans.

~ 2.5k for 100 heat. Totally not practical.

Flashy combo from one of the all cast combo videos:

Mizuchi -> RC on hit confirm -> troll.

I've done the chains followup, but I'm pretty sure you have enough time to actually dash in and do 5C > #j214B shenanigans.

~ 2.5k for 100 heat. Totally not practical.

I seem to recall that I tried out a combo that I did a RC just before the last hit (during the part when they float) and managed to dish out a couple of hundreds more worth of damage when I tried it out real quick a while ago.

Could be useful if you do a Mizuchi and you notice that the last hit won't be enough to kill them.

Since I am like Brand new here I was looking through this and I didn't notice a combo I like to use from neutral grab and I was wondering if anyone else knew about it.

It's B+C>6D~A>6D>263D>ABC>44>236D~C>5C>2C>6D~A>6D~D>j.214B#

It's kind of tricky because you have to wait for the opponent to pass over you to rapid cancel and you need 50% heat to do it but if you do it all you get about 4k damage and it makes a return of 44% heat total.

^ you can also follow the RC with j.6D > 2B/5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.214B# for variety.

I also noticed that you can follow it up with 44>4D~A>4D>241D if you want to be funny. :D

I got 8 chains to work on ragna after a FC hotenjin:

FC 236236B, (adjust) 6D~A*3, 623D, 663C, 236236B, 66, 4D~A*3, 4D~D, j.214B#

Does 7094. Probably not practical, but I'm thinking 4D~A*n after the 2nd hotenjin does more than staple 214D~C followups

don't know if it's been posted, took the idea from the Challenge #10.

5C > 236236B > 44 > 6D~A > 623D > 663C > 236236B > 66 > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

does about 7.6k, I've only landed it a grand whopping thrice against 3 different guys but the niggas behind me said that was " sexy " so, yeah.