Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honnou

Honnou Bi-weekly GO! Stay sharp in summer!

Don't you read between the lines

i'm gonna come over on friday and read between THESE lines: |give me back my converter bitch|

holy shit busy week ahead...thursday is the halloween party at DNA lounge...if you want to be surrounded by 200+ asian girls, that's where you want to be. Selling tickets still :3

D:

white meat is better for you, but black meat tastes better

yellow meat? throw that shit in the trash, you gonna get sick.

hahaha

So far, KatanaDash and Qwerty look confirmed for Friday night. Assuming Tenkai doesn't laze out, he should be there too.

I'm in for Friday! What games are on the schedule? Been grinding BBCS at the arcade, some variety would be great. Seeing the same 15 second OTG combos for hours can get boring. I like the pace and variety of GG...

but my execution sucks so I just want to play ST. No-dash game FTW. :psyduck:

My friend should be coming too, he's been saying Melty > BB and he's been :gonk: all week because Tsubaki is so weak and blind. Come to think of it, that's probably the reason he can't block overheads...

hahaha

So far, KatanaDash and Qwerty look confirmed for Friday night. Assuming Tenkai doesn't laze out, he should be there too.

can i get a ride :O

Ok, I have a special request from you guys seeing as how I won't be able to return home until about 10:15 pm tonight.

Can the first one you who arrives, or someone who always comes, such as Tenkai arrive early, and just let people in. I'll give my roomies a heads-up so it won't be weird as well. If you can do this, it'd be a great help.

Also, please. Nobody come earlier than 7:30 or so. :) Thanks.

I'll be there late having to pick up my schedule for work and pretty tired from setting up the event that danny is attending :/

Can't come till after 9pm, helping out a friend at faggotcon

Lol wut. At least troll people while you're there.

but my execution sucks so I just want to play ST.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

I'll think about it; I won't be free to leave until 9ish and it's almost a one hour drive for me :/

I'm already home! Class ended early ftw!

GG's to the 3 people I got a chance to play. Also, FT100 is really, really draining. Thanks to Katana- for the ride through all that rain.

ggs to all the folks who came! Fuck qwerty and dakanya for living million miles away from a free way! I hope see all the people I hadn't seen before again! Though I don't remember your names.... fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I was happy to have the first substantial gathering going that we've had in a while, thanks to you guys. See you next time!

Gathering confirmed for tonight. See you guys after 7 or so.