Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honnou

Honnou Bi-weekly GO! Stay sharp in summer!

Alright, it looks like I'm definitely coming. I was skeptical because a customer offered me a very expensive ticket to go see a super-sport race on saturday, but that got dumped.

I have to leave early though (Around 9 or 10), because I have to wake up around 4 the next morning :v:

So yay bored people can mash teh cs :P

would love to go, can't make saturday though :/

Can you make future saturdays? Or?

depends at what time and the saturday. i usually work saturdays but every once in a great while they give me one off or i get out early enough that the night isn't lost.

it's usually the 6pm to 2am shift though.

I've gone from Maybe to Cannot.

Sorry guys. Other plans came up.

This is unfortunate :I:

A big shout out for rod! That was super fun. Meeting some of the GG crew is pretty neat too, much more laid back than us HARDCORE BB'S lol. I'd say it was a big success, around 20 people maybe? Plus awesome NorCal cooking with teh Mabo tofu, and bomb pesto chicken pizza. Only thing though is I felt the roomates were like -__- the entire time, I felt bad.

John mashing quarter circles and playing super Mario cat was pretty rofls too :3

I'M WORKIN ON DAT DIZZY ICE FRC

GGs everyone, and thanks to Rod again for hosting! I sorta seemed to lose energy as the night went on, sorry if that made it less fun for anyone to play against me.

Only thing though is I felt the roomates were like -__- the entire time, I felt bad.

Same here, I do hope they're OK with it, and that the $1 we all chipped in does compensate.

Who had the HRAP with the pink stick and buttons? I really liked the feel of both the stick and the buttons, what are they and where did you get them?

Games were so much fun. Learned so much about GG.

jHS is my new hero.

GGs everyone, and thanks to Rod again for hosting! I sorta seemed to lose energy as the night went on, sorry if that made it less fun for anyone to play against me.

Same here, I do hope they're OK with it, and that the $1 we all chipped in does compensate.

Wait what?

Oh man. Sorry! I did not chip in any dollars. Nobody even told me about venue fees or stuff.

:psyduck:

(Although we had only 85 cents on us when me and my friend arrived. We spent all our money on travel costs)

I actually didn't end up playing MB, but it's OK. I got in some games of GG where I didn't feel like I completely sucked. ^^; & mapo tofu was hype. Kinda rough around the edges, but it certainly turned out better than I expected.

It was fun. Thanks for having us, Rod. I'll consider coming over more often when you have gatherings.

Who had the HRAP with the pink stick and buttons? I really liked the feel of both the stick and the buttons, what are they and where did you get them?

That's Danny's stick. He runs full Seimitsu in it. LS-32-01 stick & PS-15 buttons. All Seimitsu buttons feel the same, IMO. Can't say the same about sticks. I feel a difference between the LS-32/33 series and the LS-55/56 series. Although that may have just been because the LS-56 I've tried was mounted in an HRAP3, which has a weird mounting plate setup. I guess that's a non-issue though cause the LS-32 is the preferred Seimitsu stick to swap into a HRAP2.

Get them off Lizardlick (http://lizardlick.com/) or Akihabarashop (http://akihabarashop.jp/).

To keep it short:

Don't worry about the roomies. That's for me to handle and negotiate out. Sorry if you guys had to feel that awkward atmosphere.

Thanks to everyone for coming! I was really pleased everyone came out from everywhere!

Next time I'd like to prioritize:

1) Timing of attendance: I'd like to get everyone that is coming in to arrive by a certain time. Some people are much closer than others, but like our ranbats, I'd like to organize events to start by, let's say 3-4 pm. We can have a schedule that looks like:

3-4 pm Shaq Fu

4-5 pm Jackie Chan

5-6 pm Ao Oni (lol)

6-7 pm Arm Joe

7-9 pm MBAA?

9-11 pm GGAC

etc. (NOTE: This isn't a schedule for when we play what game, just for emphasizing a game and streaming it. I love having enough setups where many games can be run at once)

2) Streaming: It would be great if we make this a priority to get started ASAP once we get most of our crowd.

We need a time block for Senko no Ronde DUO! I'm getting it this week! :3

And we should have enough people to stream some MBAA. We didn't really play much this last gathering, but we had at least 5-6 people who can play it.

sooo...is there vids!?

Nope. Besides this :3

Most evil game. Ever. *rocket pipe..

There's of vid of me getting trolled by playing Super Mario Cat. D:

...Oh and a vid of us cooking like scrubs. :3

Who was that recording teh noms with their phone at the gathering?

1) Timing of attendance: I'd like to get everyone that is coming in to arrive by a certain time.

2) Streaming: It would be great if we make this a priority to get started ASAP once we get most of our crowd.

1) Yeah, that would be better for everyone. <:3

2) What do you use again? Justintv or something?

stuart: replace those busted ass horis already

rod: bitches be cryin again?

stuart: replace those busted ass horis already

If I tried, I'd probably break something else.

LOL, but really, can you tell that the parts are actually that bad? They seem fine to me...but then I do keep complaining about not being able to do half-circles and DP motions.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im such a little bitch

at least chris got pictures of me puking on his floor, haha

It won't be this saturday because of FANIMU, and it probably can't be the week after because that is when the GG/MB ranbat will most likely take place, so 2 weeks from this saturday.