Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

[AC] Quick AC Johnny Newb Guide

Chomite: Enkasu is 1 hit Ensenga. Does not need Mist. If you want the definition, you can read it at. ttp://wiki.livedoor.jp/ggxx_matome/d/%a5%ab%a5%b9%c5%f6%a4%c6 Defines "-Kasu" moves. Note Eddie's 1 hit Shadow Gallery => Gyarakasu, Testament's Badlands => "Lands Kasu", Johnny's 1 hit Enkasu. Anyways, perhaps in Korean, it has a different meaning. Although, the character used as the nickname for Bacchus Sigh's fog/mist is different from the Kasu character used in Enkasu and stuff.

It has a different meaning in Korean now I think about it. We spell it differently even though pronounce same way. Thanks for clarifying.

No need to get hostile here. I'm just saying what I believed based on the infomations I have collected so far. Maybe it's meaning varies in the places. GG is an international game and I'm Korean. If I have offended you in any way becuase of my language, then please forgive me. It seems I have much more to learn.

:psyduck:

Please don't incite hostility by starting your posts with "Sigh...", thereby making your post sound condescending and disrespectful. After I gave you a perfectly good explanation (twice), you ignored any notion that what I said was at all valid. The fact that you're Korean or speak Korean has nothing to do with it.

Thanks, POScrub, for the useful link. I had no idea that was there.

Hey guys, new guy here. great guide, been playing guilty gear for about a year now but just started johnny. kinda like a total change of heart. thanks for takin the time to carter to us new blood.

Hey can anyone on this johnny forum tell me what that mist "projectile" does? i think it's called mist finer?

Hey can anyone on this johnny forum tell me what that mist "projectile" does? i think it's called mist finer?

You're talking about the mist cloud, right? That's 'Bacchus Sigh'. 'Mist Finer' is when he strikes a pose and strikes out with his sword high/mid/low.

Bacchus Sigh makes Mist Finer unblockable*

*Barring that they don't backdash, clash or the mist doesn't attach to them.