Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soniti

SBO 2010 Qualified Teams

Haha, I knew it Tsujikawa would have won this, his Tao is simply on a freakin' whole different level.

And no souseta his Tao ain't about TL, watch the majority of his games first.

Yes, learning one loop = you can win SBO. Clearly that's why he won. :psyduck:

he's just salty jin didn't win..... and I'm kinda sad too, but wow second place that's pretty shocking.

I'm surprised Buppa and Kaqn didn't do so hot.

I was rooting for the Arakunes all the way, I'm happy they got top 4/8.

he's just salty jin didn't win..... and I'm kinda sad too, but wow second place that's pretty shocking.

Yeah, Buppa was raped by Tsujikawa, and Dio vs Chou was just sad to watch. Kaqn's team got knocked out in the first round by Nezu's team.

O_O

Ok does Tsujikawa go by any other names cause he was the one guy in top 8 that I said "Who is this guy never heard of him" and he ended up winning. Sick and I'm so glad no Bang was in the winning team XD.

Also did Tsujikawa lose to anyone? Did his partner ever have to play?

edit: oh is Tsujikawa the pink Tao from acho? I always though that was Kazu XD. But yeah thats probably the best Tao I've seen. Still beating Satoshi and Tetsu is pretty damn sick o-o

O_O

Ok does Tsujikawa go by any other names cause he was the one guy in top 8 that I said "Who is this guy never heard of him" and he ended up winning. Sick and I'm so glad no Bang was in the winning team XD.

Also did Tsujikawa lose to anyone? Did his partner ever have to play?

edit: oh is Tsujikawa the pink Tao from acho? I always though that was Kazu XD. But yeah thats probably the best Tao I've seen. Still beating Satoshi and Tetsu is pretty damn sick o-o

it was the team format where both players play so chou had to play regardless

i was hoping nezu would win just cuz its entertaining to watch him furinkazan every round, but i'm glad tsujikawa to take it

I was really disappointed in Buppa/Dio. They were the team I was rooting for, but they lost to Tsuji's team that ended up winning anyways. I'm not surprised that Kaqn didn't do very well cus that nigga sucks.

Anyways, I'm going to make a results and discussion thread since this isn't really the thread to be discussing results.

THREAD BELOW

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10082-SBO-2010-Results-and-Discussion-Thread

I was rooting for kaqn/dennou a bit just because of their team name being a tribute to Zakiyama. I started playing Hazama after watching all of his videos, but now I just watch all of buppa's stuff. I am sort of surprised he and Dio didn't make it further than they did, but they did manage to get into the top 8. Also, Jin in 2nd is pretty awesome.