Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koozebanian Fazoob

ACCENT CORE Potemkin Combos

Is it just me or comboing Baiken after Pot buster FRC is a hardest combo ever? I pressed f.S as soon as I FRC'd but most of times I get blackbeat and sometimes not. And just when I thought I got f.S perfectly, then it blackbeats when I connect with 2S D: Any pointers on comboing baiken?

Is it just me or comboing Baiken after Pot buster FRC is a hardest combo ever? I pressed f.S as soon as I FRC'd but most of times I get blackbeat and sometimes not. And just when I thought I got f.S perfectly, then it blackbeats when I connect with 2S D: Any pointers on comboing baiken?

I'm in the same boat. Baiken has that ugly fall so I miss her a lot.

Timing is just really strict. I miss it occasionally too. Just tighten up your timing, it may feel like its right but it's not. Kinda like 6k>HF break>APB stuff.

If you're not confident just do 2s>Heat instead.

When it goes blackbeat between f.S and 2S, does that mean I input 2S too late or f.S late by a frame? I still can't figure that out~

When it goes blackbeat between f.S and 2S, does that mean I input 2S too late or f.S late by a frame? I still can't figure that out~

Its the f.S. thats the problem. I know you've had the f.S totally miss sometimes.

edit// never mind, I must been out of my mind to think of something like that Is this combo any good? I haven't seen anyone using this one so... 5K - 2S - 2HS - Giganter Blitz - 2S (or something) - Heat. It's character specific and only works on heavy/medium characters but it does fair amount of damage + you get some of your tension back.

^Well 6k>2HS>Giganter works on all the guys and some girls. Its a lil more solid ,and the spacing is more lenient. The combo u posted is solid too ,but spacing has to be dead on. But if u like doing giganter in combos from 5k just do 5k>ending in 2s>giganter>whatever.

HF break buster gives the added bonus that if they shake out you usually get them anyway and it resets the damage. (^.^)

new, i see alot of top pot plyrs post here. quick question. doin 5k,2s, 2hs hf break, j.p j.k, apb do i actually super jump after the break to p,k, cuz it usually goes black on me. and do i tk the apb? and wuts is the motion u guys use for a consectutive tk pb in corners. ive been heari bout 7,apb. is that it?

don't superjump after hf break or you won't be able to potbuster after j.p, j.k as for the combo being black, you'll have to improvise on lighter characters, like I don't believe that exact set-up will work on faust and some other lighter characters. Also, its somewhat tight timing hitting the j.p after the break. As for the motion, personally I try 6321476 or just a full 360 motion (632147896). not a top pot player, but there's my two cents

^ what he said, if you SJ then you can't doublejump to get the APB after the j.K. Yes, you have to TK the APB after the j.K, because you have to jump cancel the move in order for the APB to come out. As for what motion to use, I usually do 832147 6D. It kinda helps if you aim for 3D at the end, but anything you use will take practice.

Hey guys I am new to GG and I read all the notations and stuff and I tried to do potemkins K,2S,2H Heat doesn't work for me maybe I need to keep trying but its too much delay on the 2H to do anything. The only way I can do it if I RC and I am playing on ACC+ for the psp does that have anything to do with it? thanks in advance

I have trouble doing 623 motions on a psp, but anyway. You should be able to special cancel into heat from 2HS. It should look like your move suddenly stopped after the hit and you immediately Heat knuckled. The input should be similar to that. You don't want to finish your Heat input before or much after 2HS hits.

The list on the front is actually quite incomplete, I think. Potemkin has a lot more now. A lot of the important stuff was discussed at one point or another if yo want to look for it. There's some nice guys around that are pretty good about answering any questions you might have.