Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GenoWhirl

[CS1] μ-12 Combo Thread (Updated 10.30.10)

omg somehow i just magically got the timing for 214d 66a cancels. I can do them like 95% now (offline) I'm too scared to go back online :| anyways here's a good 6b RC combo

6b>rc>66>3c>2b>6a>6c>214d>66a>6b>66a>j.2c>66>2b>6a>j.c>j.2c

j.c has to be there, so no low-lying j.2c oki :X

Works in pure midscreen, and close to corner. Won't work in corner, but you have better options off of 6b in the corner.

It does 4028 damage, about 500 more than 6b<omohikane which is 3568

Tested on Jin, I'll assume it's universal too o.o

EDIT: also a better 2b combo

66>2b>3c>2b>6a>6c>214d>66a>6b>66a>j.2c>66>2b>6a>j.c>j.2c

does 3201 dmg

ugh what the hell...I can get the 214D, 66A, 6B pretty nicely, but I can almost never get the 66A j.2C -.-

on a side note, seems like the 66A is a little bit easier to get on carl, but I couldn't get the 6B to hit

CH 2C > Jump Air Dash > J.C > J. 2C > Dash > 2B > 5C > 2C > Jump > J. C > J. 2C > 2B > Wisdom of the Divines (4287 Damage / 50 Heat Required)

Found this to be useful Anti-Air Combo.

CH 2C > Jump Air Dash > J.C > J. 2C > Dash > 2B > 5C > 2C > Jump > J. C > J. 2C > 2B > Wisdom of the Divines (4287 Damage / 50 Heat Required)

Found this to be useful Anti-Air Combo.

if you're getting anti-air CH, you should at least go for 4D, 214D-> whatever

CH j.2C j.2D land 2B 6A 6C 214D etc

not sure what to follow it up with

just 66B into omohikane makes it better than the combo on the front page, i think. pretty sure there's some way to extend the combo...

3k if you do 66B 6A 2C j.C j.C j.2C

but it's so boring

if you're getting anti-air CH, you should at least go for 4D, 214D-> whatever

CH 2c > 4d 214d is a very tight link though, it's fine if you are expecting it, but in a match situation where you have to (counter)hitconfirm the 2c you run the risk of not completing it in time.

in the corner best combo is 6b - 6a - j.2c - etc. Should net you close to 4k meterless.

And I second the 4d 214d link. It's a bitch to hit confirm, so I usually just jump cancel into j.c j.2c, or if I forget to you can go into 66a j.b j.c j.2c 66 2b etc.

I can never, ever, get 3C > 2B > 6A > j.2C > dash > 2B > whatever combos :(

I can't dash to 2B fast enough. Is there some trick to this? I almost always play online, so are the combos practical online? Thanks.

I just found a meterless 3.7k damage corner loop in the corner that ends in stein oki. I tested it on Bang. About to test it on Carl to see if it's character specific. It goes like this:

3C 2B 6A j.C j.2C land 2B 6A j.C j.2C land 2B 6A 2C j.C dj.C dj.2C stein placement

This is super buff, I think! stein oki is sooo good, especially when they're in the corner.

EDIT: Works on Carl and Rachel. Could someone test this on everyone else to see if it is universal? I think it is. Also found a 5.2k damage combo that takes 50% meter. It goes like this

3C (2B 6A j.C j.2C)x3 2B Omohikane

Tested it on Rachel

EDIT: Found a more damaging version off 6B 63214C RC in the corner does 4.4k damage.

6B 63214C RC 6B dash 6A 2C j.C j.2C land 2B 5A 2C j.C dj.C dj.2C

those look kind of like generic corner loops to me

Generic, but with TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAMAGE :vbang:

Also I have the CH 6B combo in red because it's meterless

You assume correctly lol. My bad. Ignore that combo because it's the same as the one on the front page but it just adds a j.C

EDIT: Do you mean that the damage on those combos is terrible, or good? I can't tell. :psyduck:

I thought it did decent damage compared to what's up on the front page. xD

100% Heat Combo

FCH 6C 4D 6A 6B 632146D dash 632146C = 5,375 damage

FCH 6C 4D 66 6A 6B 63214D 6 6B 632146C = 5,806 Damage

BnB

FCH 6C 4D 66 6A 6b 214A 5B 2C jc JC JC 2C = 4028 Damage

got 4300 damage off of the second combo by adding in another 6B 6A rep and expanding the air combo to j.B j.C j.C j.2C

although that might have been tager only

you can get it to 4k just adding the j.B

on the other hand, there's no real alternative to FCH 6C 63214C combos in my opinion

i can get 5600 damage heatless from midscreen, and canceling on block to 63214C is safer than throwing a stein imo