Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GenoWhirl

[CS1] μ-12 Combo Thread (Updated 10.30.10)

counter hit 214d in the air knocks them down to the ground, they can't air tech. big damage if you can follow it up with 6b. (3.7k+ at least, with an easy combo)

edit: 5996 damage in corner if you use omoihikane (6a 2c jc j2c combo. 5c 2c won't allow omoihikane.) and about 4k damage if you can get 6a j2c dash in 2b

a tip for anyone having trouble with 6c fatal (with 6b 6a 6b) most of the time if you drop it, it is because you used 6b too early. if they can air tech before the 6a hits (which you have to hit them when they're very close to the ground) then that's a sign you used it early. if they tech on ground, then you missed the 6a follow up (waited too long). either way, if you realize you missed the 6b link then just do 5c 2c air combo after the 6a, with a possible dash in, not sure about the dash in though.

so far, for 6b 6a 6b fc combos, i can confirm it works on everyone. the timing is most likely character specific (tsubaki was the hardest, carl was surprisingly easy) and for some characters you can just do walk up 6b and get the link down (mu)

CH2C, 4D, 214D, 66B, 5C, 6C, anyD, j.C, j.2C (3138 +stiens)

or

CH2C, 4D, 214D, 66B, 5C, 6C, 6D, 632146D, dash 6B, dash 6A, j.C, j.2C (4171 +whatever steins you set after j.2C) requires 50%heat

the dash 6B after the super is really fucking hard to hit, I think you have to delay the super a bit to actually connect the 6B...tried doing 5C, 2C, j.C, j.2C but the j.2C whiffs

I'm prreettyyy sure you can expand that by going

CH2c 4d 214d 66b 66a j.2c 66 2b 5c 6c stein (j.c) j.2c

5C whiffs

also, not sure if it's been mentioned but any time you want to end a combo after 6C for stein set-ups I believe you can instead do 6C (any)D, j.2C

side note, the combo that I put above works on carl and jin, didn't bother trying on anyone else since if it works on carl...it probably works on everyone. I also need to mention that if you're using 2C as AA you'll probably have to delay either 4D or 214D

found something better that works on carl...and it's STYLIN'

CH2C, 6D, IADj.C, j.2C, 662B, 5C, 6C, 214D, 66B, 66A, 2C, j.C, dj.C, j.2C

did something like 3428

Hey just tried out your combo. Are you consistently getting both hits of 6b? If not getting the last hit allows 66a j.2c 66 2b etc. etc.

And also for your combo using 6d will make stein hit and allow enemy to tech, so don't use it :x

I'm trying it on Ragna btw.

EDIT: also 2c CH 4d 214d 66 6c 214d 66a works, too. Testing out combo branches after.

Hey just tried out your combo. Are you consistently getting both hits of 6b? If not getting the last hit allows 66a j.2c 66 2b etc. etc.

And also for your combo using 6d will make stein hit and allow enemy to tech, so don't use it :x

I'm trying it on Ragna btw.

EDIT: also 2c CH 4d 214d 66 6c 214d 66a works, too. Testing out combo branches after.

I'm getting both hits every time, at least on jin and carl >.>

what are you talking about 6D will make the enemy tech for that combo? I didn't have any problems connecting it on jin...maybe it's character specific or you're not waiting a moment to use the super? o_O

First combo I meant. After j.2c a 6d stein will hit the opponent and they can tech instantly. Definitely not something you want.

And also I found a universal combo that does only 130 less for that combo. It's a lot easier too :D

2c CH 4d 214d IAD (slight delay) j.C j.2c 66 2b 5c 6c stein (j.c) j.2c

And yeah by the parentheses around j.c I mean that you can omit it if you want, depending on how you like your oki.

"found something better that works on carl...and it's STYLIN'

did something like 3428"

That is some fancy shit lol.

Also I remember in some other thread someone mentioned 66a 66b 66a stuff being easier on carl. For once shota hitbox is nice? :8/:

First combo I meant. After j.2c a 6d stein will hit the opponent and they can tech instantly. Definitely not something you want.

And also I found a universal combo that does only 130 less for that combo. It's a lot easier too :D

2c CH 4d 214d IAD (slight delay) j.C j.2c 66 2b 5c 6c stein (j.c) j.2c

And yeah by the parentheses around j.c I mean that you can omit it if you want, depending on how you like your oki.

"found something better that works on carl...and it's STYLIN'

did something like 3428"

That is some fancy shit lol.

Also I remember in some other thread someone mentioned 66a 66b 66a stuff being easier on carl. For once shota hitbox is nice? :8/:

oh yeah, 6D after 6C will knock them out of the air...4D and 2D are really nice choices though

if you're having problems with 4D, 214D 66B you have to do the 66B as soon as possible. If done properly, the 214D will keep them in place while the first hit of 6B hits... otherwise to make it a bit easier, delay 4D a fraction of a second so it hits a bit lower

one REALLY nice thing I just figured out..if you're too far away to hit 2B after a 3C, you can actually 5D, 63214C...the laser forces block on ragna, litchi, tager, tsubaki, Haku, Arakune, Bang, Rachel and Mu...the rest of the cast it goes over their head..

another interesting tidbit is that Lambda-11 has a really weird hit-box that makes 3C whiff on a combo that works on everyone else (2B, 5B, 2B, 5C, 3C, 5D, 63214C) and had to omit the second 2B for it to hit

Flashy shit. Also I still need confirmation on if our fatal 7.2k combo is universal since I heard somelthing like that :v:

Oh to add onto that.

landing 3c at max range means this

5dd (charge) furu no tsurugi (charge)

If they block that's 4 primers lolz

oh and charged up steins are special cancellable O_O

and also i don't think it's 5dd it's just 5(d) 5dd just works if you time it o.o

another interesting tidbit is that Lambda-11 has a really weird hit-box that makes 3C whiff on a combo that works on everyone else (2B, 5B, 2B, 5C, 3C, 5D, 63214C) and had to omit the second 2B for it to hit

I reckon Lambda has a very fat horizontal hibox, the grab animation for Noel's 214a takes extra long on her, and some combos requiring horizontal movement have tighter execution windows.

Also I still need confirmation on if our fatal 7.2k combo is universal since I heard somelthing like that :v:

If you're talking about the one i posted a while ago, yes it can be done on everyone.

The Furu no Tsurugi one? No I was talking about

6C > 63214C (Charged) > Dash > 6B > Dash > 6A > 6B > Dash > 6A (JC)> j.C > j.2C > 2B > 6A (JC) > j.2C > 2B > 6A > 2C (JC) > j.C > j.2C > 2B > 632146C

Hi, I'm a new Mu player... and new to the boards. Is it terrible that I can't do Mission 7-10 combos?

Nope. If this is your first fighting game, don't worry. Even if it isn't your first fighting game, don't worry!

All you need to do is learn the timings and practice, practice, practice. Hell I started as a spamming Jin but practice made me stop being free :kitty:

omg somehow i just magically got the timing for 214d 66a cancels. I can do them like 95% now (offline) I'm too scared to go back online :| anyways here's a good 6b RC combo

6b>rc>66>3c>2b>6a>6c>214d>66a>6b>66a>j.2c>66>2b>6a>j.c>j.2c

j.c has to be there, so no low-lying j.2c oki :X

Works in pure midscreen, and close to corner. Won't work in corner, but you have better options off of 6b in the corner.

It does 4028 damage, about 500 more than 6b<omohikane which is 3568

Tested on Jin, I'll assume it's universal too o.o

EDIT: also a better 2b combo

66>2b>3c>2b>6a>6c>214d>66a>6b>66a>j.2c>66>2b>6a>j.c>j.2c

does 3201 dmg

Added. Also guys I need help picking the combos that deserve to be in red. If you think there are more appropiate BnBs just let me know so I can change it up right away

Hi, I'm a new Mu player... and new to the boards. Is it terrible that I can't do Mission 7-10 combos?

I am having trouble with Mu-12 Missions #6 and #10 myself, nothing to be ashamed of. As already stated, practice makes perfect. It helps also to view the demonstrations a few times to see the timing of the various combos your having trouble with.

No don't worry about it too much. Just keep practicing! I can't even finish her 5th Mission. ><