Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinjin

[SWEDEN] GG.se! RanBats, Community & Vids! The "Too Famous"-community!

Hey, if it gets big enough maybe I'll travel out if something is held in the Summer. I want to visit Sweden, I've been around most of the rest of Europe!

Lulz, that's weird, I was thinking the same thing. (Right down to the "I've been to most of the rest of Europe, why not Sweden?") :v:

Hey, if it gets big enough maybe I'll travel out if something is held in the Summer. I want to visit Sweden, I've been around most of the rest of Europe!

It IS big enough already for EU standards lol not gonna get bigger unless you decide to come :kitty:

Hehe chunli1 true :keke: Just doing it all for laughs :kitty: I know it will be a blast and the competition will be hard, but I hope and think that my teams has that which takes to win! But now, with you german-ppl, joe and coung and the champ/kekken its gonna be tough. Looking forward to see all you guys again! And to all of you I haven't met yet, I'm looking forward too it!! --- TOO FAMOUS BAYBEE! :yaaay: Edit: Joe Higashi-quote at sbo???

Hehe chunli1 true :keke: Just doing it all for laughs :kitty:

I know it will be a blast and the competition will be hard, but I hope and think that my teams has that which takes to win! But now, with you german-ppl, joe and coung and the champ/kekken its gonna be tough. Looking forward to see all you guys again! And to all of you I haven't met yet, I'm looking forward too it!!

---

TOO FAMOUS BAYBEE! :yaaay:

Edit: Joe Higashi-quote at sbo???

Older arcadia (or Damashii) report on the French/EU, USA, Australia w/ pics of local players and arcades. I think that was the issue.

I goes something like bla bla bla Joe Higashi, the infamous player blabla who said that Japan was too strong (he attended 2 x GG at SBO).

Sweden rules

It's true! I was in Stockholm for a month and a half on work and I loved it! Beautiful women, wonderfully nice people, fantastic public transportation system, umm, what else, good shopping. Seriously, Sweden is the best! :yaaay:

Official Media-website is (kinda) up!

http://showdown.guiltygear.se/

All the media from the event is planned to be avaiable here. Photos, videoclips and of course all the matchvids will be downloadable!

Mr.Wall is going to bring a videocamera and document the event, look forward to englishsubtitled interviews and whatnot with europes greatest!

Too those of you that will participate, it would be great if some of you were to take pictures and upload them/send them to us after the event so that we can make this a really good place for all those memories :D

(website made by Shinjin & Steph, aka hype-crew)

5 days :kitty: I really hope Mayhem actually gets my stick done before this event. I ordered it like 6 months ago :psyduck: If not, expect crappy X on tk yzn :( So, since there will be alot of casuals going on during this event, do any of you guys here at dustloop want to see some showgames? Since the fierce competition and only playoffs being capped we might not see vids with everyone. So please, tell! I'll do my best to cap some matches for you guys and upload them! This is like, the only event that will have these kind of possibilities, so if you want to se some Euro-action, you better tell us now! (back to studying for physics-exam)

Xzi :eng101:

We're also going to hold some unofficial "best-character" grudge matches. Don't know exactly who is grudging whom yet, but so far we KNOW we're going to have Best Dizzy, Best Johnny and Best Baiken. But of course there are possibilites for more with so many contestants.

Since these are not official tournaments there are no guarantees we will capture them, so voice your requests if you have any

Okej, två från Polen confirmade, shit alltså vad hype detta är

Koji (KY) och Probe (SL) - inget materiellt stoppar dem från att komma. THE HYPE IS TOO STRONG!

2 days left, could this get more awesome????

noooo, loki couldn´t make it, so no one is there to represent the TORTURE DEPARTMENT...a sad day for GG europe ^_~ also, the rumors spread that team FUCK I´M DEAD! got backstabbed by chunli1 that now teams with a bunch of french criminals and my brothers ATG and ACDHELL are left without a 3rd team member... THIS IS BOGUS ! BOYCOTT THE EUROPEAN SECENE ! THIS TURNAMENT IS A HOAX ! i whish all you guys in Stockholm the best of luck and a great time... [TD]xeno out !

LOL I JSUT HAERD EUROPEMAN WON SINGLES IN SHOWDOWN!!!!!!"3 HE IS AMAZING UY WITH FRAMESEEING AND LEGEND RELOAD ONLINE SKILL LOL! Shurg I beat him often in online and that is only thing that count BUT EUROPEMAN STILL BEST EUROPE!!! LOL! REALly cooL! :keke: :keke: BUT LOL EUROPE IS SUCK AND SWEDEN PEST; NOW WHAT HAPPEN LOL :lol: ?!??1 :china: :china: :china: :lol:

Zaido, i've practiced some combos that hopefully will make your Slayer-sense tingle with joy, so look forward to it. :kitty:

awesome :yaaay: can't wait!