Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinjin

[SWEDEN] GG.se! RanBats, Community & Vids! The "Too Famous"-community!

If you guys check out Vol.9 of Tougekidamashi you will find an article about Showdown 3. :keke: *proud of my hype and pr-skills*

haha nice. we should make sure to thoroughly hype the next stockholm tournament in order to get coverage!

I don't mind the smaller post. ES's blog is tight, but sometimes too long IMO. Good read. LOL @ Dogura is a toker... and I think maybe by free canabis he was asking if iit was legal?

Time for an update. Although we started this season about two months ago, nobody has been around to fixing the videos from the first southerncross round (the second round we didn't have a cap card). Until today.

Tow months too late, but better late than never

SouthernCross, Season 2 Episode One

Quarter 1: Caer(TE) vs Zae(FA) - Commentary by Yonasu. Unfortunately the whole match didn't get capped

Quarter 2: Glenn(MI) vs godfrog(VE) - Commentary by Caer

Quarter 3: Nehle(DI) vs Kashou(SO) - Commentary by Caer

Quarter 4: Svampen(BR) vs Yonasu(SL) - Commentary by Caer. Unfortunately there was some trouble with the audio recording

Semi 1: Glenn(MI) vs Caer(TE) - Commentary by Yonasu

Semi 2: Nehle(DI) vs Yonasu(SL) - Commentary by Caer

Bronze: Glenn(MI) vs Nehle(DI) - Commentary by Caer

Final: Caer(TE) vs Yonasu(SL) - "Commentary" by Kashou

If you guys check out Vol.9 of Tougekidamashi you will find an article about Showdown 3. :keke: *proud of my hype and pr-skills*

Trully ? With photos of people yelling "YOU WA SHOCK !!" ??:psyduck:

Nice vids guys, still a very good level in your country. By the way, when is the next showdown, the french players are all waiting for it !:keke:

Trully ? With photos of people yelling "YOU WA SHOCK !!" ??:psyduck:

Nice vids guys, still a very good level in your country. By the way, when is the next showdown, the french players are all waiting for it !:keke:

the next showdown will be when eighter myself or someone else willing to help pulls their hand out of their ass and does something about it

the previous showdown was so big so for the next one, me and cheeseabuser thought of getting a much better location and venue. so until we actually do something nothing will happen, but fear not we are still thinking about it.

the last was in march so if we could make showdown atleast a yearly event it would be awesome.

ill do my best not to disapoint. and you wont miss it when we announce it

Rensengeki : truly I think you should not try to find a location in Stockholm. I know many of you laughts when we said stenhamra was great, but as the place was big with a lot of place, a market nearby and... a freezer (gorgeous !), we felt that we didn't need anything else than that and the sixteen televisions. Seriously, even if it's funny for you, for us these conditions to play were far better than being in a small place but in a big city. Comfort is more important in my opinion than hype of a big city : we came to play, see your level, compete it and we were truly very satisfied, and that is, in my opinion, the more important. ;)

God, that Glenn guy is terrible! :vbang:

Actuallly, your Millia looks very beasty..:keke:

Hilarious commentary By Caer

Uppercut Sweden presents to you the final from the Swedish Fighting-game-event "Shadaloo" Guilty Gear Accent Core Tournament

Shooting Star vs Beast of Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMtmkDCpUs&fmt=18

Nicely done Kim.

Edit: Info, no one from Lund was present at this event (no yonasu, caer, nehle, shinjin etc.)

Edit: More vids

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-d4fneNEQ&feature=PlayList&p=CED0F799FFE89BA7&index=11

and check out that account for more with the "new up and comers" of swe etc.