Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greats

Wonderful World

WIKI PROGRESS

As you can see there is a new wiki template! Hopefully you find it fairly easy to work with, I've provided everything needed and you should be able to do all tweaks just by copy/pasting.

If you feel like contributing to the wiki you don't nessecarily have to completely redo the whole page if you're just adding a couple things. But for those of you who do help by retemplating the pages please copy over the old info unless you know it's outdated or inferior.

Pages I've been working on so far are Ryuza/Corona/Orphe, and then there's stuff like the Neva page which is pretty complete but still in the old format. If you don't feel like capturing hitboxes you don't really have to! But if you're bored having them there is really nice.

To capture hitboxes, set hitjudge in game.ini = 1, you will probably find it much easier to change the gamespeed too, set it to like 50 or something from the default of 10.

If you could use GIMP or some other basic-ish picture editing software it would make it a lot easier, I would like the standard size of the pictures to be 180x150 and .PNG format. You can make them a bit bigger if needed for supers an such, but try to make those 300x200. See the Orphe page for how I managed that there. Having mismatching picture sizes really didn't work out so well so that's why i'm asking for this.

New WW Char Wiki Template: http://poverty.mizuumi.net/index.php/WW_template

O = Templated

X = Not Templated

F = Mostly filled out

S = Sorta filled out

E = Mostly empty

(wow amazing)

Ryuza - O, S (descriptions, frame data, pictures)

Duna - X, E (most information outdated, frame data, pictures)

Lemius - X, S (new combo flow not added, frame data, pictures)

Aiwhen - X, S (combos LOOK up to date (duno lol), frame data, pictures)

Corona - O, S (Strategy / OTG / Oki, normal descriptions, pictures)

Sasari - X, E (Not even close to up to date, needs everything)

Lunathia - O, F (cancel properties on normals, clarification on j.p hitting overhead?)

Orphe - O, F

Cielo - X, S (someone would have to verify if tech was up to date, frame data, pictures)

Alicephia O, S (more to strategy and combo sections, pictures)

Sabe - X, S (doesnt have j.K at end of aerial combos, frame data, pictures)

Neva - X, S (combo / strategy update, frame data, pictures)

Lynia - O, S (Normal descriptions, pictures, strategy stuff)

Pretty much all pages are missing SOME matchups.

*updated OP*

http://forum.mizuumi.net/wonderful-world/

We now have our own forums on Mizuumi, hopefully it makes everything easier to navigate around.

If you don't feel like making a new account just to post there I do plan to continue reading this thread and such, but I will stop putting a ton of info into the OP since that's all on mizuforums now.

I just downloaded this game. Its fun!

Well if you just downloaded it I might actually start netplay again. I wasn't having any fun playing against them pros.

I'll have to stop by, I registered on Mizuumi as well. How popular is Duna? I'd be interested in helping out with the Wiki if at all possible as well.

Signing up, first thing I'mma do when I get home is get the game to work so me and you can actually play Greats. Though it will most likely end up being even uglier for me than when we play RB2 >.>

Signing up, first thing I'mma do when I get home is get the game to work so me and you can actually play Greats. Though it will most likely end up being even uglier for me than when we play RB2 >.>

RB2... Zabel?

That would be correct.

word, you gotta get in #WW on mizuumi when you get the chance, lots of new players for you to play too

The IRC thing is great, shame my connection sucks though.

sorry i didn't get a chance to play you, maybe next time

hopefully connection is at least sort of playable? lol we're sort of lenient since lunaport isn't too great to start out with

I was playing K and he was doing a combo and I was airdashing and hitting buttons and stuff and it froze. I was sad. I almost landed a combo :(

I'm working on Duna's loops, also thinking of learning Lynia.

I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what were the different causes of that... can you give me some more info like what OS you're on and what locale you're using?

Alright well TBH I'm not entirely sure what's causing it, but there's a few things you can try.

Change WonderfulWorld_ver_05.exe compatability mode to XP SP2/3 before running it.

Redownload the game, sometimes a download gets corrupted a little bit.

Try running it while in Japanese locale (this really shouldn't matter).

Sorry but that's really all I can come up with right now, good luck.

This game is a lot of fun so far. I find it ironic how while reading about the characters in this game, I found Sabe the least interesting due to his lack of an Original Action, yet now he is my favorite character.

Sabe is win. "Oh, I hit you with any move in my arsenal? See you next round."

Sabe is win. "Oh, I hit you with any move in my arsenal? See you next round."

Let's not exaggerate too much, Tales. That only happens if your opponent is Aiwhen, or if you have full meter and manage the fullkill combo on the three or so characters it works on (and it needs a CH too, if I remember correctly). Sabe normally needs at least two combos (three if the opponent actually manages to use a burst properly to escape).

But yeah, long story short, Sabe is pretty straightforward and heavy-hitting. Personally, I prefer sticking to full screen mixups and other such silliness with Lunathia. :kitty:

I actually intended on learning Lunathia first, because she seemed so interesting, but when I actually tried her first I felt really put off by her playstyle. For a while I was afraid I would only feel comfortable with Sabe until I suddenly liked Sasari, now I can say I put at least a little effort into doing damage.