Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

BBCS Hitbox Viewer

Okay, I'm sorry for this question, but I'm really a total newbie looking to get very good at BlazBlue. In any-case, my question is; what do these hit boxes show? The area, in which our attack hits? Or is it the area, in which our sprite moves, since in that case, a big area would be a bad thing, because it's easily punishable.

Thanks for the answers!

the red are the moves area in which it hits (you want a big one)

and blue is where you can get hit (you want a small one)

All the videos I uploaded were just removed by " アークシステムワークス株式会社" on Youtube. Thanks ASW for supporting your community. :vbang:

Anyone willing to make back up videos of the hitbox viewer for download? Kinda don't want to download an entire program I barely know how to use well...

Could someone be willing to reupload them. I downloaded the files but the program used to view the hitboxs is too much for my RAM and causes my computer to freeze up completely. Thanks.

Could someone be willing to reupload them. I downloaded the files but the program used to view the hitboxs is too much for my RAM and causes my computer to freeze up completely. Thanks.

If you go to the BBCS2 Frame Data, you can click on the move name and see the hitbox frames for that move. That's unless you specifically wanted CS1 stuff.

Yes, really. It's been up there for a couple of weeks now.

It's not PERFECT - there's a bit of stuff that isn't quite right, since for example, they use the same image for Tsubaki's 236A/B/C/D, but the D version will OTG the entire cast, whereas the others will only hit like, Tager/Valk/Rachel/Hakumen or something on the ground, so obviously there's a hitbox difference there that's not reflected in the images, but it's pretty good.

Are litchi/plat/lambda's hitboxes ever going up on the frame data page? :(

Go bug your mod to help get the stuff rolling or volunteer to help.

platinum data is up

working on lambda

nothing for litchi yet...

edit: lambda up

edit: litchi hitboxes obtained... gonna take a while to double check them all.

edit; litchi up

If you go to the BBCS2 Frame Data, you can click on the move name and see the hitbox frames for that move. That's unless you specifically wanted CS1 stuff.
Wait is this a feature of the program? Or you mean I can find the pictures on Dustloop somewhere?