Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA SoCal arcade scene: BB, GG, MB (and other airdashers)

Hello, guys.

This is Coopa from Iplaywinner. Just so I can get a number of cats going up to Norcal, can anyone tell me who's going to Norcal Install on August 28?

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9505-NorCal-INSTALL!-v.2-August-28th-%28We-HitConfirm-Everything!%29

Also, do you know how you guys are going to make a Socal team for the 3 on 3 Norcal versus Socal BBCS team exhibition?

You guys just gonna pick names to go up here or are you going to have a qualifier? I'd like to know, since it would be easier to promote the event if I knew which names were going here.

I had a lot of fun last night.

GGs Seung, Severin, Raptor, TornApart, $2, Tronzilla, and everyone else who showed up for BB.

Dropped by for a little while to check out the new setups and played some guys with Hazama. They are beautiful. Even the chair is comfy. Can't make the tourney on Sunday but gonna try to make the next.

I replaced the P2 Guilty Gear stick with a brand new one, so no more problems with it.

See you guys Sunday (and maybe Saturday).

Ha! I knew there was a problem with it! =P anyways, what time is the tourney tomorrow? planning on coming with a friend to watch.

Ha! I knew there was a problem with it! =P anyways, what time is the tourney tomorrow? planning on coming with a friend to watch.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9338-FFA-Airdasher-Bi-weekly-Tournaments-%28BB-GG-MB-etc.%29-Season-2010

The times are there. Generally it's 2PM for GG and MB, 5PM for BB and TvC

I had a good time at the tourney yesterday. I've only been playing CS since the US console release, plus there was that lag, so I feel I did ok yesterday. I'm looking foreword to attending future tourneys and what not.

I had a good time at the tourney yesterday. I've only been playing CS since the US console release, plus there was that lag, so I feel I did ok yesterday. I'm looking foreword to attending future tourneys and what not.

I'll see about switching TVs next tournament.

I think I'll be down for games tonight. see you guys at FFA maybe. A little birdie told me Jason D. might make it, too.

I'll definitely be down Thurs, though.

Will probably be there tonight about 8 or so for some GGXXAC and BBCS.

Hopefully I'll meet some familiar faces.

I'll have my BBCS console version hooked up on the big screen for free casuals to anyone who wants to play. Hope to see you guys tonight, I want some good GG, MB and BB matches!

GGs to everyone last night: Severin, Advent, $2, Dan, Raptor, ShinATProof, Seungpyo, Josh and CrimsonBlaze.

I got good matches in all three games last night.

FORSOOTH!

Very good games indeed to all. Had a blast playing and meeting with some familiar and even new faces! Been such a long time since I was able to play like that and damn it felt great. Totally hyped for the next tournament!

I may be back tonight or Saturday night if anyone is down for some more games but I'll definitely be back again Thursday.

about how many people show up and play GG on thursdays? I want to head out there but it's a bit of a drive to play like two people.

I don't know how many people usually play but last Thursday when I was there, I'd say...5 or 6 people played GGXXAC, myself included. With a tournament coming up soon, the turnout may improve?

Either way, if you swing by on Thursday night around 8 to ? I'll be there to play.

Since I have school now, my work schedule has changed. Ergo, I'll be at the arcade by about 7PM for games. I'm kind of broke right now, so I'd like to limit myself to GG and MB (but I'll toss in a few games of BB).

Oh shit, people showing up tomorrow? I head up to FFA on random days i go visit my sister, but i'll definitely stop by tomorrow for GG. Although i'm not sure what time i'll be there, expect it to be sometime between 2-4. :[ I'll post/edit tomorrow if i have a better time range.

Yeah, every thursday a bunch of us meet up for casuals. Usually from ~8pm-2am.

I'll be there around 7, so see you guys there.

Daaw guess i came too early. I arrived around 4:40, left around 5:10. No one was there, but no biggy XD. I'll be up in the area tomorrow and Sat, so if anyone does wanna meet up for some GG, let me know :]

GG's to everyone on BB,GG, and MB.

P.S. The A.B.A player I fought against at 6 PM made me die a little inside.

OMG, it was "Let's play as Nrvnqsr Chaos" day?! I thought that was next month!

Good matches though... Although Actress Again was more fun, Id you need to figure out something to aid your PS2 situation... :psyduck: Thanks for bringing it though~

And to Severin, did Mike Z find and kick you?

Sorry about that, but I like Nrvnqsr. I was still a little disappointed when my win streak was taken out by the computer instead of another player. Oh and I have one thing to say about last night: I BEAT SEVERIN!

Can't wait for mu to be released for the arcade version, right now I'm playing whoever strikes me as fun at the time, and I'm not good with any of the characters in CS.

Seriously props to that makato player who stayed around after the tourney.