Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA SoCal arcade scene: BB, GG, MB (and other airdashers)

I need to find a character I like first. Someone tell me a good keep-away/throw-stuff-at-you-from-across-the-screen-in-a-frustrating-manner character in AA and I'll learn them. I'm only using Reis because she has really long pokes.

Mike has yet to kick me. I am bracing myself for that moment. *looks nervously behind him*

MECH-HISUI wtf severin it should be obvious.

I play for TeH RobOTZ.

You play for TEH ZoNinGZ.

Same character. :]

Zong likes her so much she's even in his avatar. (Note: this joke will not relevant in the near future. Check fast!)

Also, when searching for the name in Google, Google was like "Did you mean Mecha-Hitler?"

1. mecha-hitler

Hitler's desiccated brain, locked deep within a monstrous robot with which he uses to wage war upon freedom, mercy, justice, Poland, and general minorities. Pretty effing big, but tends to hide within his hidden base in some country in South America. Similar to a Dreadnaught, but bigger and with more flamethrowers.

The city crunched and burned before the effortless wrath of Mecha-Hitler...that is, until the Hebrew Hammer arrived in time to save the day!

Or... Wolfenstein 3D's boss. Or whatever wolfenstein game it was.

wolfenstein-hitlerstein.jpg

1. mecha-hitler

Hitler's desiccated brain, locked deep within a monstrous robot with which he uses to wage war upon freedom, mercy, justice, Poland, and general minorities. Pretty effing big, but tends to hide within his hidden base in some country in South America. Similar to a Dreadnaught, but bigger and with more flamethrowers.

The city crunched and burned before the effortless wrath of Mecha-Hitler...that is, until the Hebrew Hammer arrived in time to save the day!

Or... Wolfenstein 3D's boss. Or whatever wolfenstein game it was.

wolfenstein-hitlerstein.jpg

Not as great as this.

1282716949359.jpg

Yeah, Severin needs to learn Melty better.

lol, he wouldn't play me in melty, I meant in blazblue. Also, I got my hands on melty blood actress again, so I'll probably be entering the next tourney with F-Nero

Meca-Hitler vs. The CyberDemon

Who wins?

lol, he wouldn't play me in melty, I meant in blazblue. Also, I got my hands on melty blood actress again, so I'll probably be entering the next tourney with F-Nero

fuck Nero! >.< I hate that character so much. Though, admittedly, I hate H-Nero more.

I'll be down for games Thurs night starting around 7:30.

Any word on getting a better version of MBAA? I can bring my laptop with it installed (PSX2 Emulation) if the freeze ups in the copy we've been using aren't fixed before the next tourney. Don't know about hooking it up though, only has vga output. The framerate has been a consistent 59.75-60.25 fps, theres a few rare crash bugs, but I've only had one during a match in the four days I've been playing it. Theres some minor graphical glitches, but nothing that affects gameplay.

Any word on getting a better version of MBAA? I can bring my laptop with it installed (PSX2 Emulation) if the freeze ups in the copy we've been using aren't fixed before the next tourney. Don't know about hooking it up though, only has vga output. The framerate has been a consistent 59.75-60.25 fps, theres a few rare crash bugs, but I've only had one during a match in the four days I've been playing it. Theres some minor graphical glitches, but nothing that affects gameplay.

ShinATProof said he can bring his PS2 with MBAA for the next tournament, so we've got it covered. Thanks for asking, though.

Hey guys, I want to get into the offline scene. Anyone want to be my friend and go with me to FFA? :D

hell yeah, maybe I can win a few matches finally. Losing to severin repeatedly gets old after awhile. When will you be there?

hell yeah, maybe I can win a few matches finally. Losing to severin repeatedly gets old after awhile. When will you be there?

I can go really at any time. Right now I'm trying to get a hold of a stick because I currently only play on pad. But I don't mind going there to try and learn stick, though it'd be expensive.

Hey guys, I want to get into the offline scene. Anyone want to be my friend and go with me to FFA? :D

Did you just move here? Or have you lived in LA all this time and never played at an arcade yet? That's just crazy talk. Hell yeah you're coming down to FFA, and you're especially coming this Sunday. And don't worry, you'll make plenty of friends once you go.

I really want to go to this....and does Zong play the maid?

If/when I play, which I don't, I play Mech-Hisui, of course. <3

Did you just move here? Or have you lived in LA all this time and never played at an arcade yet? That's just crazy talk. Hell yeah you're coming down to FFA, and you're especially coming this Sunday. And don't worry, you'll make plenty of friends once you go.

I'll come down this sunday, sure. But keep in mind that I don't know how to play stick (I play pad ;~; ). I have been living here in Woodland Hills all my life, I just happened to decide I want in on the offline scene right now. Since now I can drive myself around and actually go where I want.

What time sunday should I go down there? I have classes from like 7-3 that day.

I'll come down this sunday, sure. But keep in mind that I don't know how to play stick (I play pad ;~; ). I have been living here in Woodland Hills all my life, I just happened to decide I want in on the offline scene right now. Since now I can drive myself around and actually go where I want.

What time sunday should I go down there? I have classes from like 7-3 that day.

There's a tournament this Sunday. Check the events section. I believe GG and MB starts at 2:00, and BB starts at 5:00. All the cool people are going to be there. And you should enter too, of course. And focus on having fun, and not worry so much about how you're going to do.

I also heard that Zong is going to enter MB this time. Playing as Mecha-Hitler.

I also heard that Zong is going to enter MB this time. Playing as Mecha-Hitler.

If Xie gives me a training sesh at some point this week, I may do that.

I might just watch and play casuals. I want to save all my money until I can get good with a stick. 10 dollars can be like 20 games of learning stick, instead of 1 game and losing first round in a tourney :D. But we'll see. I'll cheer you guys on :D

Edit: I just noticed that this sunday's tourney is a 3v3. Interesting interesting. And since it's held on a PS3 console, do PS3's take USB's? Do 360 controllers work?! D: