Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA SoCal arcade scene: BB, GG, MB (and other airdashers)

Is someone going to bring a more reliable MBAA for Sunday?? (No offence Id, we appreciate your efforts.)

Shin said he'd bring his PS2 and game.

Anyone going down later tonight want to chill with someone who's really bad? :D

Edit: I just got back from FFA and that was hella fun. GG's to everybody. I'm totally comin' on sunday.

oh, i might be there on sunday ;0 I think i forget.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu!

Why didn't you tell me this two weeks agooo. D:

So, the GG machine will be done for a short while (Should be back up by Sunday). To stave your GG cravings, we've put in HnK in the other Delta32 badass cabinet. HnK will be in there during the tournament, too (though we're going to take it out and replace it with something else soon).

So, the GG machine will be done for a short while (Should be back up by Sunday). To stave your GG cravings, we've put in HnK in the other Delta32 badass cabinet. HnK will be in there during the tournament, too (though we're going to take it out and replace it with something else soon).

Soob, i knew HnK was gonna be around but i hoped didn't replace gg. :< Though do let us know when the GG cab is up.

Melty Blood is more fun now that I've gotten better at beating Shiki Tohno and Shiki Nanaya! Woot. Tourney was awesome today~ And OMG that white Tao player was so awesome, I am extremely envious... and enamored.

FFA BBCS2 initial changes celebration party tonight.

(note: there is not an actual party)

And I'll show you all how good the new Rachel is. By beating you with the old Rachel. Unless you're Severin.

(note: I probably won't come, because I want to sleep instead. Mmm. Sleep.)

ShinATProof should be bringing his MBAA console ver. to the arcade on Thurs, so come down if you play MB!

Had fun today, but school starts thursday, so I'll probably be over at arcade infinity instead of FFA, cause it close to my school. Good luck with teaching severin Panel de Pon!