Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr igloo

The RENO Thread [GG/P4A/AQUATIC PIZZA]

More like the GREATEST AND HYPEST THREAD ON DUSTLOOP.

You know what is dropping tomorrow and I am going to run to my local store naked and grab BB:CS.

SOOO BB:CS IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED... TODAY!

I hope to get it by tomorrow and do some serious.... And I MEAN SERIOUS playing with it.

I have been playing BB so much that I have IGNORED THIS THREAD ON ACCIDENT.

So tomorrow at Lee's eh? It looks like there will be a forecast of HYPE AND ITS COMING 160 MILES AWAY AND STRAIGHT TO RENO.

Last night was cool, once we get more people to come it will be even better.

Edit: I wish that dog was a selectable character in BB. LOOK AT HIM HES SO HYPE!

Moving back to Reno in a couple weeks. Glad to see everyone so excited. : 3

That is awesome to hear! Unfortunately this thread isn't as popular as the SRK thread but its getting there! Hopefully when you get up here the Danisen will be in full effect.

No worries, I can only look at so much without trying it out though. Haven't had the money to go buy it yet. wah wah wah.

I agree, and if there ever is a hype dog shirt, I want to model it. : 3

Edit:

Adding BBCS to my tournament in Yuba if you guys are interested. I dont expect the tournout to be very large, but it would be full of good times.

Yeah! The danisen was super fun. Kind of a bummer I felt so sick near the end of it. Always the next time though. : 3

Yeah! The danisen was super fun. Kind of a bummer I felt so sick near the end of it. Always the next time though. : 3

Don't worry, it must of been the hot dogs there..... SOMEONE MUST OF POISONED THE HOT DOGS.