Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Demon

[CS1] Mu-12 General Discussion Thread

mu's BC->66A "LOOKS" more lenient than nu's in CT, i think u can nail mu's very consistently if u can do nu's. Some1 with the game could confirm it for me =x

she kinda reminds me of Dizzy.

Her Unlimited version totally become Dizzy. The steins can fly & hit opponents & also the new distortion drive of unlimited Mu is Dizzy's Imperial Ray.... :kitty:

Oh, is it, I didn't even notice. She seemed less unlimited than some of the others to me, but I don't really care, I don't use them anyway.

Her Unlimited version totally become Dizzy. The steins can fly & hit opponents & also the new distortion drive of unlimited Mu is Dizzy's Imperial Ray.... :kitty:

She has an icespike too :v:

Oh yeah I forgot that she has the icespike too.. :v: Dizzy blazblue version... But since its unlimited version not using much, or anyone wanna find out what dizzy combo can she made? = v = +

Hey guys, I was wondering: who would be the closest character gameplay wise to MU in CT?

I only play with tao on CT and dont really play much with the other characters. But seeing that tao will probably be useless to me on CS (I only play online and get mostly blue connections) I decided to give MU a look.

So basically I'm wondering who should I practice with in CT that will give me a closer experience as to what MU will be (combo wise and strategy wise)?

to be quite honest, I think she kinda plays like litchi...lots of long range pokes, but I think MU looks a bit slower than litchi, steins are very similar to the staff throw, multiple trajectories, but steins seem to be able to lock down better and the staff is really nice for extending combos...

I say this, but I don't think trying to lpay litchi will make MU any easier to play when you get the game

Yeah it has almost zero hitstun. It just seems to be something else to throw out to shut down your opponent's movement options, say after a j.2c ender that leaves them in the corner.

@Mizzet&Genowhirl

Then lets have a 3-way fight. The winner get the colors as his/her prize :P

Back to topic:

About Mu-12´s burst-shield move. How good is it? Can you combo after a hit?

Her DP? Not really, it knocks the guy almost fullscreen and that's it. If you really wanted to and you got your opponent cornered, with 100 heat you can RC it and combo or just RC Omohikane, but that situation is pretty rare.

Her DP? Not really, it knocks the guy almost fullscreen and that's it. If you really wanted to and you got your opponent cornered, with 100 heat you can RC it and combo or just RC Omohikane, but that situation is pretty rare.

Okay, so you mostly use it for pushing people away and maybe setting up a stein while they are stunned.

Tsunugui? I guess its great from escaping from pressure if you use it in right time. It doesn't works at startup of combo really, in my opinion. You can setting up steins when the opponents got knocked away.

I just checked out the color pallet and well...kinda saddened that my Eva-01 color scheme is gone. But with that it brings up a point... Why not just allow everyone to customize their character to whatever they want? Take soul caliber for example. Every color was available and it created a unique part of the game. I highly doubt custom colors in BB to be harder than that...

Yeah it has almost zero hitstun. It just seems to be something else to throw out to shut down your opponent's movement options, say after a j.2c ender that leaves them in the corner.

If it's negative on hit enough to be 720'd how negative is it on block?

If it's negative on hit enough to be 720'd how negative is it on block?

It's decent on block, nothing special. Because of it's trajectory, how much mileage you get out of it is also affected by what angle it approaches the opponent at, to maximize block time. Has a decent amount of pushback on block, but will also dissipate shortly after being blocked. It's not really blockstring material, nor should it be since it takes a good amount of time to cast. In short, it somewhat fulfills it's purpose of controlling space and limiting your opponent's movement.

I just checked out the color pallet and well...kinda saddened that my Eva-01 color scheme is gone. But with that it brings up a point... Why not just allow everyone to customize their character to whatever they want? Take soul caliber for example. Every color was available and it created a unique part of the game. I highly doubt custom colors in BB to be harder than that...

because 90% of ppl on the internet are idiots and half of the rest are douches.

u would fight through hordes of eye-bleeding neon pink arakunes and the like all the time, and some of the female character users would start coloring their clothing same as their skin for "lol she nakedz". I'm glad they dont give out customizable colors.

@Segretezza yeah i mean they let you make your own colors in GG(isuka), i guess they dont let you in BB cuss they want the money from the DLC.

because 90% of ppl on the internet are idiots and half of the rest are douches.

u would fight through hordes of eye-bleeding neon pink arakunes and the like all the time, and some of the female character users would start coloring their clothing same as their skin for "lol she nakedz". I'm glad they dont give out customizable colors.

Simple, just don't allow those colors in the color customization screen, and if they do allow it don't make it so that it looks like there's nipples on the colors like you seem to think they are doing.

Simple, just don't allow those colors in the color customization screen, and if they do allow it don't make it so that it looks like there's nipples on the colors like you seem to think they are doing.

That's the truth. in Soul Cali they just removed the ability to change clothing to skin tones. Result: A very versatile custom system that doesn't push the line (too much).

True you'll have some asshats online changing their colors to eye bleeding pink but, when you think about it...they have to play that character too. Honestly I just find it pretty sad (even though I'm going to buy it anyway) to have us pay 5 bucks for something as simple as moving the hue bar in photoshop.

I remember seeing some statement that console characters were gonna be on the arcade version, so is that gonna happen at all, or did ASW drop it?