Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Demon

[CS1] Mu-12 General Discussion Thread

Uh, 6b has always been gapless between the two hits, would be worthless if it wasn't.

Guess what guys, Alex just posted the Hakumen data, which means I'll just suffer the consequences.

CREDIT GOES TO KAYEFF FOR TRANSLATING AND SHTKN FOR THE SCANS

Who ever wants to go and dig through the CS1 data to mock up the changes, have fun. I'll just sit pretty with the cs2 stuff.

6B -1....hot. 5A and 2A only -1 and -2 respectively, and 2B neutral instead of +1, but still really good.

j236A..."+1"? Sounds awesome, but what's with the quotes? Does it have to be TK'd to get the best +frames like Rachel TK Iris?

214D +40...so beautiful :v:

2C is faster, I like this :) Also, j.2C at -1, I dunno what it is in CS1, but maybe that's why we're seeing it being used in videos. I can't wait to have safe pressure and mixups, with with on top of this, the nerf to IB.

j.C having 4f landing recovery, does anyone know if is this also the case in CS1? As in, will we have to adjust to this?

Thanks for posting this btw.

All moves with recovery based on the active frames (such as 236a and j.2c) have their frame data noted with the optimal spacing and perfect timing. Besides that I dunno. I assume j.2c is the tip right off the ground and 236a is the tk version for the extra frame of blockstun.

SD assumes the move connects on the first active frame, and for air moves at the lowest possible altitude. This is why Tager's j2C is listed as -2, but you can still punish it in an actual match (because it usually isn't done at the lowest possible height), this also means projectiles generate more frame advantage the further they get to travel (effectively).

I've got to look at the CS2 frame data for Mu and one thing caught my attention.

2C: ground hit has hit stun of 19f

6C: 20f startup

It's somewhat sad that she can't do mid-screen knockdown against standing opponent (non-CH), just because it's one frame short... :(

PS. Some notes that might be useful for CS1 players:

2C: 6f-16f head-invincibility

6A: 5f-14f head-invincibility

6B: 8f-23f foot-invincibility

J.C: 4f landing recovery

J.2C: 10f landing recovery

623C: 1f-18f full-body guard point against every type of attacks (does it mean invincible? lol)

Also 236D has 46f startup... :gonk:

623 has full guard point, a ton of active frames and full invincibility, along with the bonus of you not being in CH state for the entire duration, making it probably the safest reversal in the game.

About 2c > 6c not connecting, 5c is an attack level higher than 2c, meaning that it'd have additional hitstun unless 2c has special extra properties, so 5c > 6c works (I'm pretty sure). Seeing as the mixup is mainly off 2b and 6b, it should be relatively simple and easy to safe hitconfirm into 5c >6c.

Just noticed this myself, not sure if it's been posted before, but check out this.

Charged Steins track until they become active. :kitty:

I have no problem with you posting the frame data. It's fine. I can do the changes if nobody else wants to.

Here are the changes. Note that there might be some inaccuracies and many nerfs/buffs may not be listed as we never had true frame data in the first place.

5A:

*none*

5B:

p1= 90>100

5C:

startup= 14>12

p2= 90>94

SD= -9>-4

2A:

*none*

2B:

startup= 10>8

SD = +1>+/-0

p1= 85>80

2C:

startup= 16>14

SD= -20>-13

p2= 88>91

6A:

p1= 75>80

6B:

SD= -3>-1

p1= 90>70

p2= 91>94

60% repeat proration

6C:

SD= -26>-27

p1= 90>100

p2= 95>96

3C:

SD= -16>-10

p1= 100>90

Jump Cancelable on hit or block

jA:

p1= 80>90

jB:

????

jC:

????

j2C:

????

Throw:

damage= 1000>700

p1= 100>90

*p2= 60>100,55

Back Throw:

damage= 1000>700

p1= 100>90

*p2= 60>100,55

Air Throw:

p2= 60>100,55

236A:

startup= 31->23

damage= 400x3>400x5

*p1= .04>60

*p2= 1>60

j236A:

startup= 31->23

damage= 400x3>400x5

*p1= .04>60

*p2= 1>60

214D:

SD= 38>40

236D:

damage= 800>500

623C:

SD= -20>-27

63214C(lvl1):

*none*

63214C(lvl2):

*none*

63214C(lvl3):

????

63214C(lvl4):

SD= +10>+7

632146C:

startup= 14>5+5

632146D:

????

Credit to KayEff and the dustloop translation team, and Cor for the link.

It's hitbox extends past the hurtbox too (unlike Ragna's).

Ragna's 5B has always been overrated despite still being a great normal.

Would like to note that 3c is JUMP CANCELABLE ON BLOCK.

Stay hype.

do we still not know the startup of cs2 and/ or 1's 236d and 214d? ln cs1 we missed alot of stuff not being able to know the startup of 236d. ldk, if not hopefully it gets found out lol

We know the start up in CS2, but as for CS1... we'd just be guessing, which I why I didn't list them in the changes, you cant know if it changed if you don't know what it was in the first place.

well what's the cs2 startup? though it may be different, l have a big hunch that its not :3

At the top of my post there's a link to the translation. (Quoted from Cor). You can see for yourself.

Conformists.

It's all about DLC #1.

all her dlc's are really nice, l cant decide which to main >.< though currently im sticking with the blue. orange if l know what stage im playing on

I like Nao's "royal" red and gold color. I also like the white, Dizzy, and "statue" colors. Actually, Mu has a lot of pretty colors, haha =3

I prefer her original color

because I'm too lazy to press start and chose another one, but I'd probably go for dlc green

. Red/Gold is also really cool.

orange if l know what stage im playing on

What? Sounds interesting.

I prefer her original color

because I'm too lazy to press start and chose another one, but I'd probably go for dlc green

. Red/Gold is also really cool.

What? Sounds interesting.

if im playing on mu's stage ill pick the orange

also, mu's regular colors are nice but they're awfully bland...