Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Demon

[CS1] Mu-12 General Discussion Thread

I actually have always found Ve's to be really pleasing. (Though cor's is very pretty as well!!)

i "have" a "mu" avatar but you don't want to see it

I actually have always found Ve's to be really pleasing.

Score one for me.

Also, good combo vid guys.

Recently been practising this, wondering if it's been posted anywhere on this forum yet.

Makes tech trap pickups godly easy.

Special Input Buffer

Long Story Short: An option select method that makes your attack safe.

Short Story Long

Attack button priority reading of BlazBlue:

1) When it connects is C + B > A.

2) When it whiffs is A + B > C.

Assume Ragna's A attack connects, you hold A + B or A + C at the same time, B or C attack will come out instead of A.

However, when A attack whiffs, as you hold A + B or A + C at the same time, usually A attack comes out instead of the B or C as it's the faster one. (If you hold 4 A+B, barrier guard will execute instead of A attack)

Practical Examples

↓A (hold A button) > ↙B

Assume it's Ragna vs Ragna. You knock down your opponent in the corner, then you use 2A to catch opponent tech roll.

1) Opponent does wake up Infernal Divider (623C), your initial 2A whiffs then 3A+B barrier guards the opposing attack.

2) Opponent tech roll, then your 2A connects. Instead of doing barrier guard, in this situation crouching B will come out since it has a higher priority than crouching A. Thus you nailed a 2A > 2B (>5C) combo here.

Boo still 7f 2A.

Not like it matters, 8f 2b! Wooo.

6b safe on block will take getting used to. But. Woooo.

5 frame recovery on 5c? 20 frame total duration? Wooooo.

Is it? I can't read Japanese but I assumed the mook writes 12 frame startup, 3 active, 20 recovery if it's formatted the same way as the CS1 data on the site.

Also, was kind of surprised 63214c was "only" +7 at lv 4, but then Haku's 5a isn't really helping my perception of what "w@w +frames!!!" is :p

My bad, it's a 20f recovery.

And Hakumen 5a has always been stupid +.

Recently been practising this, wondering if it's been posted anywhere on this forum yet.

Makes tech trap pickups godly easy.

I remember that; so it works in CS1?

And where'd you get the frame data? CS2 mook?

I was helping a friend of mine work on the translations, the official version should be released within the week at the pace translation is going, but it might be longer to get it coded and formated for the site.

I was just getting a handle on super late canceling it into DP too, to munch on their punish, though Huey/Spark tend to just 2d through everything.

On both their characters.

6b rc? lol Well...they had to tone down some of the moves like hakumen's 5a. If that was still +6 I doubt characters would really have an answer even with IB. lol

Well....it's ok if mu's 2a is 7f since she has a DP. I'm curious about 5c SD, startup and SoD SD.

I remember that; so it works in CS1?

And where'd you get the frame data? CS2 mook?

The 2A>1A+C(mash) OS to pick up tech rolls doesn't work in CS1 because 2A>2C doesn't work. It works in CS2, Mu and Makoto really abuse this OS. If you remember that H.H. combo vid, how he always mashed 2A and confirmed the 2A into 2C on the first hit, he was demonstrating the OS.

Just so you guys know, 6b is almost completely safe. I think so far only tager can punish it with an IB 360a. It seems unchanged from cs1 and starts up in 3f.

Just so you guys know, 6b is almost completely safe. I think so far only tager can punish it with an IB 360a. It seems unchanged from cs1 and starts up in 3f.

This is gdlk news. I always hated being punished for using my overhead...

I convinced Kayeff to help do Mu's translations second, they where done yesterday, but I think Shtkn wants us to wait until the official guide is up before posting data (due to what happened last time).

This is awesome! I wonder if they also scalled back the difficulty on the 6a->6b->6a->6b combos...

I wouldn't suggest it, 6b has 60% repeat prorate in CS2.

Yeah I cried too.

She's impressive, really. Her pressure is so clean, and she gets huge damage off stuff that's hard to stop. Definitely very strong at both building momentum and stealing it from the opponent.

Well....it's ok if mu's 2a is 7f since she has a DP. I'm curious about 5c SD, startup and SoD SD.

5c is 12f startup, -4

SoD is

1: 19 | -10

2: 26 | -10

3: 33 | +3

4: 61 | +7

Can I just format and post the cs2 frame data compiled? This:

State Secrets Rule: Volunteers are prohibited from distributing scans and translations outside of the group. This is to protect the team's work from being compromised and posted on rival sites without credit. Once a translation goes live (i.e. posted in Dustloop's Frame Data section), the page may be freely linked. Distributing scans of the printed work is always illegal.

Would normally convince me otherwise, but I've noticed that Veter and Yuushiro have posted their respective Ragna and Jin tables. What do you think Aginor?

So, how safe is her 6B now? Can you interrupt it after IBing the first hit with an invincible move?