Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Demon

[CS1] Mu-12 General Discussion Thread

I usually use the sky blue (like apparently everybody else), or the default, they both look nice.

Seriously though, I think Mu could use a better stage and theme. The theme is okay, but it isn't great, and her stage is just boring.

Shadow stole my brown hair + white clothes mu =/

I'm gonna stick with it though, looks like I'm gonna drop noel for the massive corner rapist that is mu

I usually use the yellow/blue one with teal hair, 3rd from the bottom DLC I think, but I'm not sure why :p I think it reminds me of something..

Seriously though, I think Mu could use a better stage and theme. The theme is okay, but it isn't great, and her stage is just boring.

Nooo that's like one of my favorite tracks. :( The stage is okay.

I swear to god Mu's theme is stolen straight from Final Fantasy fanfare track...

Haha, link? I'll admit the intro is pretty boring, I just really like the guitars and shit for her theme.

Well it's not the entire song, just the fanfare section.

Compare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDlch4YUD0&feature=player_detailpage#t=212s

With the final fantasy opening theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxwosZzEbCQ&feature=player_detailpage

The likeness is uncanny. It's just that part though, but when I first heard it I was like "OMFG FF THEME"

okay need a little help with challange #8.

what is the best way to input the super after 2b?

I've tried 63B2147896C (gets me 2B 63214C)

I've tried 3B5632146C (gets me 2B 5C)

I've tried 3B632147896C (works outside of the combo but it drops the combo while doing it during)

so what is the best method?

I usually use the sky blue (like apparently everybody else), or the default, they both look nice.

I'm very partial to her white/blue/grey one...um, default 8 or 9, I don't remember exactly which. Though I like the sky blue one as well.

I usually use the yellow/blue one with teal hair, 3rd from the bottom DLC I think, but I'm not sure why :p I think it reminds me of something..

Thats my second favorite one actually. n_n Mu looks like she's ready to go to a rave in that one. Girl is bringin' the light show after all~

D:

I'll still play Noel here and there, but my god, I'm just not ready for the netplayer tears to my skillful yomi 2d spammage. Also when I started subbing Mu I learned a lot more about oki and setups, and it looks like BBCS2 Mu has a lot to offer in that department.

okay need a little help with challange #8.

what is the best way to input the super after 2b?

I've tried 63B2147896C (gets me 2B 63214C)

I've tried 3B5632146C (gets me 2B 5C)

I've tried 3B632147896C (works outside of the combo but it drops the combo while doing it during)

so what is the best method?

I do 63B2146C. If you're getting SoD you're not hitting the 6 before hitting C.

Q: How do you get 2B 632146C to combo?

A: Do 632B146C. Essentially, you're doing 2B as you input the 632146C motion. That way you don't have to actually do 2B 632146C.

@Pestilence: Read FAQ.

Lastly, I use white mu with black hair, color 9 I believe, because that was my Noel color.

I prefer her McDonalds colors, Mu can take my order anytime.

I forget the # but I know it's one of her DLCs.

*snip

Remember CS2 mu is really more about spacing than oki. Think of her like you would play sim in sf.

i always just did 2b 632146c as fast as i could i am an old man who does not understand efficient inputs

FF music

Oh god, now I can't unhear it. Thanks.

Remember CS2 mu is really more about spacing than oki. Think of her like you would play sim in sf.

I'm so awful at SF4... How did you know I played Dhalsim though? lol

Spacing is definitely more important in CS2, yep. We shouldn't overlook Mu's corner oki though. Way more interesting and deadly than in CS1.

Her corner oki is solid, though it's harder to do arginor's lockdown than before. I'm just saying don't focus to much on oki tricks.

Also, fuck Dahlsim.

what no fuck you

Huh? Wha? Why? What did I say?

I'm guessing he doesn't agree that Mu's theme is just okay or that her stage is boring. Even though the theme is definitely not super amazing, and the stage is indeed one of the most boring in the game. <<

I think he just doesn't use the Sky Blue color, and Ve was implying that he does.

:P

Shoutouts to not getting a chance to see Aginor at NCI because he was always in a different room.

Also to troll casuals with my man sG on stream.

"I need to adjust! Pretend you're from california. Use 6c as a poking tool."

Shout outs to me running all over the place from running BB brackets and losing my voice.

Don't worry I'm in the group picture that sG took! If you want to try out stuff with me, just add me on PSN and we can play.

I remember now! You had the glasses, we had a chat about Spark dq'ing himself over getting streamed. Rather glad that never came up, I think Polka wooed him into it.