Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasou

chipp forum suggestions and feedback:

I decided to put up this thread to see what people think about the info here in the chipp forums, and to see if there are anything missing that you guys wanted. So yeah, any feedback is appreciated, though constructive feedback and suggestions would be the best. ^-^ thanx guys.

Chipp in AC realllly needs to fight for his wins. Knowing the character matchup better then your opponent can go a long way into understanding and predicting what his options are from wakeup etc. I just think (esp now in ac since everyone seems to do retarded dmg to chipp) some things that you HAVE to know to face your match up to have any chance of winning. I just think it would be helpful to have a thread that just talks about Chipps matchups (which I seem to remember we had before don't see it now). Ne ways just a thought .. better then nothing :gonk:. Ill think about it more tomm.

hahaha, we did have a thread on matchups. THanks for that, but currently we have three very important threads missing. THey literally disappeared on us. They are: matchups, how to play chipp, and pressure. I wonder if anyone saved the stuff or something >< sigh. Me and ATG are quite unhappy, and we still haven't heard any responses from the admin about our lost threads. But yes i think we should start a new AC matchup thread regardless. I think posts should be something like: general matchup info (chances of winning, is it easy or hard?), brief list of things you should be careful of, brief list of things you should abuse and do to ensure a possible win (pokes and specials), indepth counter guide (against specific pressure, particular moves, e.t.c), specific combos, and possibly pressure against the character.

Has someone officially confirmed that EX:Chipp is inferior? Why are all the guides based around him without EX? I understand the importance of the punch punch kick special combo, and the paralyzing effects of 41236HS but EX Chipp can teleport in the air now, and has 2 jumps to work with when he does. It leads me to believe he has a lot of hidden potential can be uncovered. I'm just now learning how to do jump installs now, and barely learned how to do basic 13 hit air cancel combos, so I'm good, but I know I have a pretty big gap between me and WTF pwnability. Any EX Chipp info would be highly appreciated.

Has someone officially confirmed that EX:Chipp is inferior? Why are all the guides based around him without EX? etc. etc. snip

He's not talked about because he's banned from tournament play (which is what we here are assuming for all discussions), not because he's inferior.

`in the anji forums theres a post with a mode/button = color chart... that would be awesome, and very appreciated since i never remember which chipp i use color-wise

i think it got deleted automatically just like my pressure thread, and how to play chipp thread which i am still a bit pissed off about. Speaking of which i decided to save my poke thread just then (put into googledocs). Im at work right now, but I'll do a brief write up of each by friday.

Oh man, you mean forum threads get deleted automatically for inactivity? That's brilliant =( Thanks man, if I can help any, just let me know :)