Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spark

EVO 2010 Tournament Results and Shoutouts

Yessssssss.

didn't know you live in scotland~ XD

well~ i guess if you come to the SVB in uk , then we shall able to play more games~ =)

before that , i guess i will learn how to deal with anji properly~ =]

~skip~

oh~ there is no need to apologise at all~

cause thats actually a good thing! so don't worry about it . =)

i guess i will pratice that game from now on , since i am going to japan for the SBO this year~

i might as well go for the last min. qualifier for GGXX too .

i just hope i would able to come back next year to play you lots again.

Cristina, I definitely never met you, but literally every one of my friends was talking to me about you. You left quite an impact!

wow~ i didn't expect this would happen tho~ XD

~skip~

like to ky-sama , honesty , if next time i don't know the match up ,

just spam the move that i don't know how to deal with like the ABA player did to me~

i really don't mind that~

( although i guess i will still make noise with a laugh , but you can ignore that~ XD )

and for next time when i see you girlS again , we need to socialize a bit more~ =)

cristina: I'm pretty sure this is you, I took a picture of you beating a bunch of us at KOF. :(http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=54213262&id=23434165

yep~ that's me looking bare serious~ XD

"that mustache is thick !"

(hellmonkey edit)

FULL GG RESULTS

1 Wuku

2 s.yeknom

3 MikeZ

4 AlexGreen

5 a3religion

5 TaeSongKim

7 kennyon

7 DarkDragon

9 buzzsaw

9 Jan

9 MikeBoy

9 render

13 Ky-Sama

13 Jo

13 Stickbug

13 PhaethonH

17 Soniti

17 Zong_1

17 Abstract

17 necro-son

17 MayFTW

17 Xie

17 Dakanya

17 StormLocke

25 Koogy (Forfeited)

25 Showmeyamoves

25 Sol-Bumguy

25 blue9

25 Aria

25 Christina

25 Huey

25 INTI

33 AlmightyGnat

33 Stryfe

33 Spiteful

33 VormavPrime (Forfeited)

33 KarlKabalalaisk

33 Stark

33 ajinkris

Thanks for the full results.

These results bring back memories of how I got eliminated by my 2 favorite characters to play against in Guilty Gear: Slayer and Potemkin! Slayer, with the ability to travel through Stun Edges with Big Bang Upper (lol, I should learn that match-up with my other 2 characters)! I will try to make sure I don't get hit by CH 6HS anymore...:(

And who can forget about Potemkin, with his ability to make a comeback when you have 2/3 of health and he has 1/4 health, with a Slide Head unblockable>K (S) 2S Heat Knuckle combo that puts you in the corner, Giganter super into Slide Head unblockable>K (S) 2S Heat Knuckle x2(2nd Giganter unblockable combo dizzied) and you die! \o/

lol, surprisingly, I wasn't salty about any of it. Win or lose, Guilty Gear is always fun (most of the time) ^_^.

Hey everyone, this is Natalie (plum Jam/Ryu). Thanks for the shouts <3 I had so much fun at this EVO and can't wait for the next. I got some great matches in...nice seeing everyone come out to support GG.

Shouts to my girl Stryfe, Ky-Sama and Sol Bumguy (awesome girls' night out with you guys... I wish we had gotten to play! hoping for that online GG ^^), Cristina (wish we had gotten to play more!), TaoFTW (our tournament match was fun as hell), Spiteful and the AZ crew, A3 (thank you for your support of my business model), the guys who ran the tourney (sorry we didn't get to do teams! maybe next year), and anyone else I may have missed.

I've got some post-EVO plague going on right now but I'll be good in time for Stryfe's upcoming tourney Uprising. EVERYONE GO

Lol. For some reason this made me laugh, even though I don't know where it's from.

So I'm not the only one.

My apologies, good sir. (Or it could've been the NASTY HIV-RIDDEN HOOKERS you were bringing back to the room.)

EDIT- props to me for placing 17th and having less than 3 hours of experience with the game. :eng101:

MAN DID ALL THE GG FEMALES GO THIS YEAR OR WHAT? :[ I feel SO bad/raging hardcore i wasn't there. NEXT YEAR GUYS, WE'RE ALL DOING A GIRLS NIGHT OUT KAY? Late night grinding in GG in my rooms next year. It's a date laaaadies, yes? <3

It was kool playing/meeting you guys at EVO. I seriously had more fun hanging with you guys than I did playing in most of the tournaments I was in.

MAN DID ALL THE GG FEMALES GO THIS YEAR OR WHAT? :[ I feel SO bad/raging hardcore i wasn't there. NEXT YEAR GUYS, WE'RE ALL DOING A GIRLS NIGHT OUT KAY? Late night grinding in GG in my rooms next year. It's a date laaaadies, yes? <3

This excites me. :D

I'll be noobiest girl ever though. D:

FULL GG RESULTS

1 Wuku

2 s.yeknom

3 MikeZ

4 AlexGreen

5 a3religion

5 TaeSongKim

7 kennyon

7 DarkDragon

9 buzzsaw

9 Jan

9 MikeBoy

9 render

13 Ky-Sama

13 Jo

13 Stickbug

13 PhaethonH

17 Soniti

17 Zong_1

17 Abstract

17 necro-son

17 MayFTW

17 Xie

17 Dakanya

17 StormLocke

25 Koogy (Forfeited)

25 Showmeyamoves

25 Sol-Bumguy

25 blue9

25 Aria

25 Christina

25 Huey

25 INTI

33 AlmightyGnat

33 Stryfe

33 Spiteful

33 VormavPrime (Forfeited)

33 KarlKabalalaisk

33 Stark

33 ajinkris

Ahh...It was funny that I had to play the two best American Johnnies (in a row)..was shaking like a leaf-- I did not stand a chance, LOL...Winning is not everything (losing is fine, but that was almost like an IK)/losing is a good way of improving, but it kind of sucks that some of us had to play VERY GOOD players in our first and second matches (it really sucked for Blue9, Stormlocke, Christina, etc; yet IIRC, a few people placed higher than others mainly because they played mostly um, not-so-good players at first, IMO)...

Sanoshi: Of course! You should have just went-- people were missing you:( And hopefully next year, the TV's are not all blurry/laggy like the ones at CP:O

BTW I am glad that GG had a decent amount (IMO) of entries (probably would have had a few more if some people arrived earlier/were not playing in other tournaments) :)

It woulda been nice to have 80ish people like the one 2 years ago(even though it was a side tourney then too). 39 people is still alright though, I look forward to the next tourney!

"is marvel baby~" =D

Nice to see you've got an avy now. :P

On the subject of marvel, shouts to the marvel hype freestyle they played right before top 8.

Too hype.

ahahahaha

i wish we got to play more btw, only got a few games in with sol and someone else :(

i'll teach you the baiken killing technique if we get another chance to play

Nice to see you've got an avy now. :P

On the subject of marvel, shouts to the marvel hype freestyle they played right before top 8.

Too hype.

the RAP was alright , shame they only RAP with a tune on SSF4 and not the others... ~_~

ahahahaha

i wish we got to play more btw, only got a few games in with sol and someone else :(

i'll teach you the baiken killing technique if we get another chance to play

thats a shame , but next time~ =)

unless they actually making another GG before we meet again.

I should of entered... but I was "Super" occupied. :(

I'm going to try and get a sp00ky GG stream soon, maybe if that announcement friday happens we can get it started.

I'm going to try and get a sp00ky GG stream soon, maybe if that announcement friday happens we can get it started.

Just get Chris Hu to do commentary.

I don't even care if he knows anything about the game.

Best commentary I've ever heard, not even being sarcastic.

I should of entered... but I was "Super" occupied. :(

what the fuck is guilty gear?

what the fuck is guilty gear?

I don't know what you're talking about either. I do agree a ghosts n goblins stream would be sick though.

Wow congrats to Ky-Sama for placing so high, next time u will place higher

Where did u find my signature from? that post was deleted a long time ago

Hey can we get these results right? Pretty sure my team got 4th in teams and 7th in singles? (BB)

Where did u find my signature from? that post was deleted a long time ago

I got it from YOUR signature^_^ LOL, not stalking, I simply found it to be funny-- especially since my JI combos did not work very well on her :O

ok, weird how you found the exact date the quote was written though