trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

Bro I used to run a really big forum on phpBB. My god I hated upgrading shit, it NEVER goes smoothly. Good luck!

Also I hope the BB style comes back, or at least another dark black/blue style.

can I ask what the updates are for? is just cosmetic changes, or is there system/internal changes?

there's a lot of internal changes, you guys will see them when the staff and i implement them

yeah... all the work i put into styles was apparantly incompatible with 4.0 :( it'll take a while to get back up to speed

goddamnit :v:

yay, my DL now looks exactly like my SRK. Hope to see some new style's soon, or at least the old one.

yeah... all the work i put into styles was apparantly incompatible with 4.0 :( it'll take a while to get back up to speed

the fuck!? furry up man!

I love it.

Not too fussed about the layout though. Pretty basic but big changes are gonna happen and shit, so I'm okay with it. :v: Some icons are missing, but I guess that's natural, eh?

Pretty hype for whenever we get a nice new layout~

Will it have a mark forum as read function perchance? Cuz I'd really love it if DL had that...

EDIT: Oh hey, it's already there. Cool.

Thanks. This pleases me...

Hm, I may need to make new buttons, but I'll wait and see.

I actually quite like this look, if we gave it a BB/GG look I think it would work out quite well.

Though since the site is going through changes might I make a suggestion?

I'm a member at a website called 8WayRun (Basically a Dustloop for Soul Calibur players) and their site looks AMAZING, everything fits the theme of the game and all the graphics are very pretty.

It is extremely organized and they even have a Wiki for every single character as well as their frame-data, they have a video posting section (I know we have a thread but this is just a specific page that allows you to directly view the videos) and they also have a Javachat. (Javachat is a place where people can get together and talk without it disrupting any threads or posts, pretty much an AIM for the site)

You can view the site here: http://8wayrun.com/

I know we can't exactly copy there site but if we could make something that looks just as good than that would be pretty awesome.

I actually quite like this look, if we gave it a BB/GG look I think it would work out quite well.

That's a brilliant idea.

They have a video posting section (I know we have a thread but this is just a specific page that allows you to directly view the videos) and they also have a Javachat.

Problem is the majority of the good match videos for GG/BB are on nico. Can't view embed unless a member.

I've seen sites embed nicovids. And you don't have to be logged in to view em.

Gotta script the embedding in, if I recall correctly, and most video sites have different embedding codes.

But possible none the less.

Some bugs:

/forums/index.php demands you log in. Logging in works, then it takes you back to index.php which demands you log in.

Forum is actually located at forums/forum.php - is this right?

Clicking [Home] at the top takes you to content.php, which I don't have permission to access. I assume that's the blog function?

Boards don't get marked as Read if you read all of the threads and then return to the main board listing. You have to view the empty board itself first, then go back to the index.

And, of course, Match Finder, Event Announcements, Site Feedback, Zepp Museum, Misc Fighter Central, Mu, and all of the GG boards have missing/broken sprites.

ummm...... small nusiance: it's hard to tell where the line that divides the post and the signature is.