trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

I agree. I think the forums need to be reorganized so that the first thing people see is the Foundation Room. You could probably order it like:

-Foundation Room

-Guilty Center

-Gameplay Laboratory

-Rest of the other stuff

i've posted a thread named "Guilty gear basics 101: your training guide" in both foundation and guilty gear centre. I have stickied them both. Hopefully it should attract all newbs attention and they'll read it. Anyway hope that helps, and if you don't think it does, maybe we have to move stuff around? i dunno.

Oh yea, if you think my writing sucks, feel free to edit what i wrote....

I hope that's enough.

In my mind the best solution would be to have them read the gameplay faq and then answer a short quiz about the game system for them to answer (like what does RC and FRC mean, what does JC mean, what is 236S, etc.) as they sign up so that they HAVE to know the notation before even joinnig. Of couse, I have no idea how that would work of if it's even possible.

can we change the title of all the stupid/silly questions thread into "general questions" thread. I think it'll make the forums look a bit more friendly to newcomers ^^" (i personally would love to keep those names but yea)

It would seem that all upcoming tournaments are sticky, all finished tournaments are unstickied. It's a fair way to do it as any, I guess.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before since I dont wanna go back through so many damn pages:vbang:

But how about a feature that alerts you when you get a new PM?

I'm sick and tired of waiting for people to respond just because they don't see that 1 new private message on the top right. Its so freaking small!

That would be a great feature

Yeah they are ;u; ;d; ;f; ;b; right now (with colons instead obviously) which is kinda heavier than I want. I'll look into the Henaki plans and see if I can come up with anything.

:b::db::d::df::f::h: is kinda obtuse to write out instead of 41236H or HCF+H

Perhaps something like ~ full move list ; ? So for example ~5S2S5H 632146H 2S5H 396P-H 623H ; for 5S2S5H l2TR 2S5H sIAD.P-H SV. This by itself would be a lot better then having to write out ~n ~S ~d ~S ~n ~H etc etc. And if it's possible, having l1 l2 l3 as symbols, this would be helpful for the OS, Johnny and Robo-Ky forums.

Umm, so what's up with the broken image source in the top left hand corner of all forum pages. It's been broken for a long time. I'm acutally curious what it would look like...

I personally don't like the banner/dustloop stop sign/sidewinderloop.

How does everyone else feel about it?

IDEA-

If we get it changed, we could do user submission, with a poll. That could spice up zepp museum.

ooh! I can make a banner of sol doing dust loop with the same chibi sprites i have for hte char forums! I'd have to make like 4 more sprites for the non j.D moves, that'd be fun.

Also, If i provide a chibi sprite of sol doing j.D, can you replace the chipp icons that are the default icon with the dusting sol?

Sorry for being so negative, but I don't even like the Chipp icons everywhere either. seriously... why chipp?

yes, that someone else was me. I also posted a sol doing dust a long time ago on these forums somewhere... anyways, i'll post it here when i get back from work.

To change the Chipp icon and the banner, Is user submission (with a poll) a good idea?

If you say "Yes" Dan, I'll get the thread going.

i was wondering, that now with the new year, is the site going to do anything special for the 10th Anniversary of Guilty Gear?

(May 14, 1998 was the JP release of GG1 on the PS1)

A new mod for the I-no thread. Cause seriously, Caveman hasn't been on since November. I know theres a lack of people who actually are good with I-no and post fairly often, but anybody's better than CM by now.