trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

I figured it would be the bubble, but it doesn't change at all even with cookie/cache clear. Just stays at dark blue. I'm assuming I'm supposed to see it turn white?

I'm using Safari if that means anything.

Then you still have unread posts in that character subforum, you can mark all posts read from the top of the forum menu, that way you know when there's discussion. Similar to how you would keep an empty mailbox.

You could always subscribe to the character forum in question...

The newest posts tab is pretty cool. With the Ky style though, I get white text on a white background. :/

colors should be fixed now. if you don't like the sidebar you can hide it by clicking on the << button on the side

Time zone is default on the sidebar. IIRC an hour ago it was the same as my settings though.

edit: looks fixed. dunno if this is intended or unmodifiable, but the list doesn't refresh very often. Really cool addition to the website, keep up the great work!

Edited by pochp

timezone is GMT if you're not logged in. otherwise it follows wahtever timezone you set it to.

the new posts part refreshes every 15 min or so. the default used to be 60 min haha.

timezone is GMT if you're not logged in. otherwise it follows wahtever timezone you set it to.

It usually works, but sometimes it bugs... I'm using chrome on Mac OSX 10.6.6

Dustlooptimezonewithred.png

I'm using the Makoto color scheme, and when I click on the Blazblue sub-forum the character sub-forum links are in a huge chunk of orange instead of the black background.

I'm using the Makoto color scheme, and when I click on the Blazblue sub-forum the character sub-forum links are in a huge chunk of orange instead of the black background.

Also happens with the blue style, except with blue instead of orange.

We spent alot of time discussing the DL's front page in that "call to arms" thread. I was wondering, is there a mechanism for users to submit content to be put on the front page? If there isn't it would be a good idea I think, it shouldn't be on the mods to find all the content.

We spent alot of time discussing the DL's front page in that "call to arms" thread. I was wondering, is there a mechanism for users to submit content to be put on the front page? If there isn't it would be a good idea I think, it shouldn't be on the mods to find all the content.

If there is anything noteworthy a user believes should be on the front page, the best bet is to sumbit it in the Articles sub-forum:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?148-Articles

By the way, "Articles" generally hasn't recieved much activity by users, so definitely submit anything you feel worthwhile. :)

It keeps logging me out, even with 'Remember Me'. This account is my way old lurker account though, so that might have to do with it :P

Any way to change my username to 'Fryght'?

We need a Catherine board, seeing as how popular it was in NorCal today. Every single moment was bursting with major hype!

We need a Catherine board, seeing as how popular it was in NorCal today. Every single moment was bursting with major hype!

I would like to do this, hell I was thinking about doing it before the stream, but I was thinking of holding off until I move Austin, cause when I do I'm making a freaking scene.

So get that hype up, show the stream, play the game, cause Catherine is where it's at. EVO and SBO '12 here we come!

EDIT - Also a board might be a bit much, lol. We'll start out with a thread and expand from there = w=

Edited by SolxBaiken

Since when did we start getting Ads?

Are we broke?

Web fees are high, donations are low, so ad support is what we need right now so the owner can buffer the costs. We should probably make donations (no matter how small) a bit more publicized ^^

Just another request for a Catherine board. I didn't have any clue people played it competitively till I had that stream linked, though... Consider my hype to be totally hyped right now. (I am in fact here right now cause I was hoping it would have already been made.)

catherine was indeed hype... but i'm not going to make a subforum for that game. i figured atlus would have forums for this, but if you want a place to discuss it here, just make a thread for it in misc fighter central for now.

yes we need revenue. server costs are a little over $200 a month right now and it's best that this site become self sustaining instead of relying on random acts of kindness to pay the bills.

catherine was indeed hype... but i'm not going to make a subforum for that game. i figured atlus would have forums for this, but if you want a place to discuss it here, just make a thread for it in misc fighter central for now.

yes we need revenue. server costs are a little over $200 a month right now and it's best that this site become self sustaining instead of relying on random acts of kindness to pay the bills.

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS?????????????????????????????????????????