trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

Does this look like a trophy to anyone? >_< The medal is there for a side-by-side comparison.

trophyu.png

medal-green.gif

Actually, the medal looks better, lol. Icon design, ftl :-(

Dt just reminded me I have some old badges I made a while back. I had a template (for use in GIMP) and I can re-make it but I have some samples from the original one.

badge5.png

badge7.png

You also may want to model them so that they correlate with a certain character so we don't get another one of those incidents where Dacid tells people how to play their own character.

Because, y'know... He's been maining the characters we play since '85.

But that's probably a bit too much work, and most likely unnecessary given that such occasions would rarely happen.

Then again, it would help to know who the experts for specific characters happen to be.

I made some icon categories last night, take a look and see if they're too vague or if i'm missing a category. I guess i could make a category for ppl in official positions like "Aksys Employee" or something.

I hadn't thought of making icons for hte medals, nor do i have an idea of what they should look like. Suggestions/Volunteers are welcomed.

I could help with spriting the medals and whatever DL needs for the award system. As for ideas, I got a couple, but it's probably best to leave it to more creative people.

You should also make unlimited versions of the medals for Blade.

My favorite post for today.

Probably for the month.

I made some icon categories last night, take a look and see if they're too vague or if i'm missing a category. I guess i could make a category for ppl in official positions like "Aksys Employee" or something.

I hadn't thought of making icons for hte medals, nor do i have an idea of what they should look like. Suggestions/Volunteers are welcomed.

Why did you make one for artists?

Nice categories overall though, and yea there should be a category for "officials".

Not sure if this is needed since Aksys rarely post on this site.

I agree with the Aksys thing. Zen United does their promotions from time to time, but it's not a regular thing either.

James posts as James, not James the Aksys Employee.

This may be confusing to some of you, who aren't in the workforce yet. (BTW: Spirit Juice seems to understand this, so I'm just elaborating his point)

But even if you are an employee, you can't speak on behalf of the company. If Aksys or Zen United Medals are given out, we'll have to be very careful to only give them out to those who are authorized to speak for the company. It would be better if we waited for Aksys or Zen United to ask for a medal. (or maybe, we can suggest it to them, but we shouldn't create the medal until they agree with it)

ok, no "employee" medal it is then. as for the artist medal, i was trying to think of what medals ppl who frequent zepp would want. i couldn't think of anything beyond "living storyline encyclopedia", so i threw in artists as a wild guess.

I don't think it's out of place. Not necessarily required, but there are a lot of people who come to this site looking for art / official content packs / character sprites / arcade stick designs, so it's called for to a degree.